Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 22, 2024, 10:10:33 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

[Today at 08:43:21 PM]

[Today at 08:14:55 PM]

[Today at 06:54:21 PM]

[Today at 05:16:20 PM]

[Today at 03:25:57 PM]

[Today at 09:18:53 AM]

[May 21, 2024, 09:39:30 PM]

[May 21, 2024, 08:33:11 PM]

[May 21, 2024, 07:11:06 PM]

[May 21, 2024, 05:43:40 PM]

[May 21, 2024, 05:34:07 PM]

[May 21, 2024, 05:33:37 PM]

by Clb
[May 21, 2024, 04:10:23 PM]

[May 21, 2024, 12:59:41 PM]

[May 21, 2024, 08:50:40 AM]

[May 21, 2024, 07:40:24 AM]

[May 20, 2024, 10:59:06 PM]

[May 20, 2024, 09:14:25 PM]

[May 20, 2024, 05:46:39 PM]

[May 20, 2024, 04:11:20 PM]

Support NCKA

Support the site by making a donation.

Topic: hobie 2015 AI trampoline  (Read 3614 times)

NowhereMan

• Manatee
  • 44.5"/38.5#
  • View Profile YouTube Channel
  • Date Registered: Aug 2011
Is surf board not a good idea?

I think Mr. X uses an inflatable SUP. That would multitask as a life raft, in the unlikely event that an AI/TI sank...
Please don't spoil my day, I'm miles away...

Yakkin

• Salmon
  • View Profile
  • Date Registered: Jul 2018
Got a spine board from craigslist for $50.  Let see how it goes. 

fishbushing

• Sea Lion
  • View Profile
  • Date Registered: Oct 2018
Got a spine board from craigslist for $50.  Let see how it goes.

Nice find Damon  :smt003
-Jason

Yakkin

• Salmon
  • View Profile
  • Date Registered: Jul 2018
I found there was a recommendation for this after market trampoline from another thread, https://tampacatamarans.com/hobie-tandem-adventure-island-2015-and-newer-aftermarket-trampoline/

Anyone try it?  Its at 1/2 price of the Hobie tramps. 

NowhereMan

• Manatee
  • 44.5"/38.5#
Found the Bak-Pak II at Sunplay for $99.39 free shipping.   Not sure if it is legit.

Do you have a link? I don't see them on the sunplay website, and everywhere else is more than 2x that price...

Sailfish

• Manatee
  • View Profile
  • Date Registered: Sep 2006
Found the Bak-Pak II at Sunplay for $99.39 free shipping.   Not sure if it is legit.

Do you have a link? I don't see them on the sunplay website, and everywhere else is more than 2x that price...

I didn't save the link but took a screen shot after found it on Google. Tried to attach the screen shot but it's not working due to website security issue.  Will try to PM you the screen shot.
"Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass...it's about learning how to dance in the rain."

Sailfish

• Manatee
  • View Profile
Same screen shot went through ok using PM.  Not sure why it failed when with security message earlier!
"Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass...it's about learning how to dance in the rain."

NowhereMan

• Manatee
  • 44.5"/38.5#

I didn't save the link but took a screen shot after found it on Google. Tried to attach the screen shot but it's not working due to website security issue.  Will try to PM you the screen shot.

That's weird, as even with the screen shot, I can't seem to find it Googling or by any other search either...

Sailfish

• Manatee
  • View Profile

That's weird, as even with the screen shot, I can't seem to find it Googling or by any other search either...

Tried email them.  They don't take credit card, just PayPal only.

JamesM

• Sea Lion
  • View Profile
  • Date Registered: May 2016
Saltcitysailing from Utah. I have it since 2021, a few hundred trips and it is holding up well.
2020 Hobie Outback (sold)
2018 Hobie Oasis (sold)
2017 Hobie Outback
2016 Hobie AI
2016 Hobie Outfitter (sold)
2014 Hobie AI (sold)

AlsHobieOutback

• - = Proud Member of Team A-HULLS! = -
  • Administrator
  • "I love it when a plan comes together!"
  • View Profile
  • Date Registered: Apr 2007
Saltcitysailing from Utah. I have it since 2021, a few hundred trips and it is holding up well.
hum, that's a lot of trips!
"A ship in harbor is safe, but that is not what ships are built for."

IG: alshobie

Fishcomb

• Sea Lion
  • Banted by Moderators
  • View Profile
  • Date Registered: May 2012

Tons of red flags here. Don't do it

JamesM

• Sea Lion
  • View Profile
  • Date Registered: May 2016
hum, that's a lot of trips!

averaged about 100-120 trips a year during pandemic years. Not so crazy this year, maybe half of that.
2020 Hobie Outback (sold)
2018 Hobie Oasis (sold)
2017 Hobie Outback
2016 Hobie AI
2016 Hobie Outfitter (sold)
2014 Hobie AI (sold)

SmokeOnTheWater

• Sea Lion
  • View Profile
  • Date Registered: Dec 2011

Tons of red flags here. Don't do it
I'm baffled at how many people share links to shotty websites.  What are some of your guys' thought process when buying from unknown websites?  First of all, the too good to be true price is usually a fat indicator, yet you guys love chasing those too crazy to be true deals, its insane.  And then some of you guy wonder how you get your identity stolen or have confidential info leaked out...well you guys are the ones putting it out there.  :smt044
If you ain't first, you're last.

anything