General > Heroes On the Water (HOW)

New benefits for Vets and Gold Star Families coming soon

(1/5) > >>

Ski Pro 3 -- Jerry:
https://www.doi.gov/pressreleases/trump-administration-grants-gold-star-families-and-military-veterans-free-entrance?fbclid=IwAR2tMlFYRwVsBhCWfD_9ZrInj1-piLF75CDjkP66VBhBzRboGkVvLm_Fk9I

oldfart:
Should have happened long ago.

Ski Pro 3 -- Jerry:
I'm going to check see if Folsom Lake is covered.  Folsom Lake is Bureau of Reclamation but managed by California State Parks under an agreement.  If it is covered, I want to know if that includes my boat fee as well.  And if THAT'S covered, I'd like to know if the fee for a slip is covered!  Ha!  Probably pushing that though. 

123engineering:

--- Quote from: Ski Pro 3 -- Jerry on October 30, 2020, 06:32:35 AM ---I'm going to check see if Folsom Lake is covered.  Folsom Lake is Bureau of Reclamation but managed by California State Parks under an agreement.  If it is covered, I want to know if that includes my boat fee as well.  And if THAT'S covered, I'd like to know if the fee for a slip is covered!  Ha!  Probably pushing that though.

--- End quote ---

Hi Jerry

How are you doing?  Hope you are fully recovered.
When you get additional details about this new benefit, please let me know.
Getting close to the snow season..

Paul

Ski Pro 3 -- Jerry:
Doing good Paul!  I'm on my second month of chemo, day 1 yesterday, day 2 today. It slows me down the first week or so, then back to normal. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version