Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 05, 2024, 07:15:04 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

[Today at 06:49:06 AM]

[Today at 06:42:34 AM]

[Today at 06:34:21 AM]

[Today at 06:32:12 AM]

[Today at 05:48:17 AM]

[Today at 02:42:39 AM]

[May 04, 2024, 10:50:54 PM]

[May 04, 2024, 08:32:14 PM]

[May 04, 2024, 06:25:48 PM]

[May 04, 2024, 05:21:33 PM]

[May 04, 2024, 02:41:39 PM]

[May 04, 2024, 09:54:38 AM]

[May 04, 2024, 08:22:51 AM]

[May 04, 2024, 07:15:26 AM]

[May 03, 2024, 09:53:25 PM]

[May 03, 2024, 03:08:35 PM]

[May 03, 2024, 02:48:07 PM]

Support NCKA

Support the site by making a donation.

Topic: Great Ways to Get Yourself Banned  (Read 143606 times)

mooch

• 2006 Angler of the Year
  • Manatee
  • Cancer Fighter
  • View Profile
  • Date Registered: Dec 2004
....capt., that's the future MMA star "mooch da terminator" executing a well maneuvered spinning backfist...as you can see the victim (Andy/Fishmaster) is unaware and reacts with a deer-in-the-headlights look  :smt045 (homeeeee just didn't see it coming) The good thing is that I was in control of my actions and just took an eyebrow hair strand off his ugly mug...I'm just skilled that way :smt045

Andy, on the hand, tied to be Rico Swabe by throwing an elbow at me (while my eyes were closed - cause I was saying a prayer before  a meal - that's just the catholic in me) and did not have the proper skill and ended up doing a full contact with my chin :smt011

Lesson learned: never spar with a raider fan (especially, when the raiders end up with a loser quarterback)

AlsHobieOutback

• - = Proud Member of Team A-HULLS! = -
  • Administrator
  • "I love it when a plan comes together!"
  • View Profile
  • Date Registered: Apr 2007
"A ship in harbor is safe, but that is not what ships are built for."

IG: alshobie

• Don't let yesterday take up too much of today
  • View Profile
  • Date Registered: Feb 2010
Lesson learned: never spar with a raider fan (especially, when the raiders end up with a loser quarterback)

Um, Mooch.... I think I see another fishmaster elbow coming your way!!! DUCK!
I'm still walking, so I'm sure that I can dance...

mooch

• Manatee
  • Cancer Fighter
  • View Profile

....this time I'll be ready for it and I'll counter his move ala Steven Segal  :smt002

CaptainKayak

• Do you consider lingcod a filthy animal?
  • Salmon
  • View Profile
  • Date Registered: Oct 2006
....this time I'll be ready for it and I'll counter his move ala Steven Segal  :smt002

Damn Mooch! Watch the low blow on the Raiders thing or I might elbow you too! You don't kick a man when he's already down. :smt021
I wouldn't go so far as to call a lingcod filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a lingcod's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

Usagi

• Sea Lion
  • The results of a negative WAF account...
  • View Profile
  • Date Registered: May 2006

If you're gonna go "ala Segal" you'd better start eating more donuts...
You don't quit playing because you get old, you get old because you quit playing...

Salty.

• Sea Lion
  • View Profile
  • Date Registered: Sep 2006

If you're gonna go "ala Segal" you'd better start eating more donuts...

:smt044

mooch

• Manatee
  • Cancer Fighter
  • View Profile
....that's Deputy Sheriff Seagal to you haters  :smt110

BigJim

• A-Hull
  • Manatee
  • No white flags.
  • View Profile
  • Date Registered: Jun 2009

Damn Mooch! Watch the low blow on the Raiders thing or I might elbow you too! You don't kick a man when he's already down. :smt021

Frank.......so I guess I shouldn't talk about the Raiders/Saints game I flew home to watch back in 2008 (with one of my Raiders fan buddies) when we are fishing together up at GS$?????!!!!

http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/2008101204/2008/REG6/raiders@saints#recap-channels:cat-post-recap-quick-take/tab:watch
 :smt044 :smt044 :smt044

Don't worry, I spent my whole life being a fan of a team that almost always lost....

Course....in addition to the many, many years of waiting we also went through a few heartbreaks and hurricanes, so in my opinion it was about time we won something!!!!!!!!

:smt006

Sincerely,

Jim

~GS4  2010-1st~
~DOTY 2013-1st~
~T2B2 2015-1st~
*DOTY: 2012-5th~2014-5th~2015-4th~2016-7th~2017-4th~2018-5th~2019-5th~2020-2nd*

CaptainKayak

• Do you consider lingcod a filthy animal?
  • Salmon
  • View Profile
  • Date Registered: Oct 2006

Frank.......so I guess I shouldn't talk about the Raiders/Saints game I flew home to watch back in 2008 (with one of my Raiders fan buddies) when we are fishing together up at GS$?????!!!!

Please talk about the Saints as much as you like Jim. They deserved the super bowl win. However, I'll practice avoidance on any Raiders topic on the water.  :smt044
I wouldn't go so far as to call a lingcod filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a lingcod's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

Salty.

• Sea Lion
  • View Profile
Getting back to the original thread topic....."Great Ways to Get Yourself Banned".....show back up on NCKA with a slightly different username after already being banned once with the exact same bad attitude that got you banned in the first place=banned 2x. Thanks Bill, Mooch, & Allen for taking out the "trash".....again. jim

RHYAK

• Offshore fishing the Blue
  • Sea Lion
  • Picture, Catch and Release
  • View Profile Central Coast Kayak Fishing
  • Date Registered: Jul 2008
I just saw this and u know it's bs to talk about people even if u don't like them he is not here to talk back ur reply to his post was wrong and has been deleted.

I don't think it's right at all and think u really need to get a life.

Rock Hopper

• SonomaCoastSafetySquad
  • Global Moderator
  • A-Hull Muggle
  • View Profile
  • Date Registered: Apr 2005
Yes, that is a great way to get yourself banned. ^^^    :smt044

In Loving Memory of Mooch, Eelmaster, Shicken, and Cabeza De Martillo

I started kayak fishing to get away from most of you...

Salty.

• Sea Lion
  • View Profile
I just saw this and u know it's bs to talk about people even if u don't like them he is not here to talk back ur reply to his post was wrong and has been deleted.

I don't think it's right at all and think u really need to get a life.

Well here's an innocent little question for you RHYAK. Why are you using time from "your life" to continue to defend the guy? Thanks for your suggestion to get a life though. What a 'nice' sentiment. You're right, what I say is bs. What you say is righteous. Sorry, my bad.  :smt006

RHYAK

• Offshore fishing the Blue
  • Sea Lion
  • Picture, Catch and Release
  • View Profile Central Coast Kayak Fishing
  • Date Registered: Jul 2008
Well here's an innocent little question for you RHYAK. Why are you using time from "your life" to continue to defend the guy? Thanks for your suggestion to get a life though. What a 'nice' sentiment. You're right, what I say is bs. What you say is righteous. Sorry, my bad.  :smt006

To answer your question of why I am using the "time in my life" is due to I think it is disrespectful to talk ill of others when they our not even around to back them self. So as a fellow angler that has similar views as someone that ur talking ill about. I'm just standing up for what I think is right. I have more to say but wont on this forum due to its sensitivity.

anything