Kayak Fishing Zone > Hookups and Fishing Reports (Viewable by Public)

Bodega Bay crabbing 1/17

(1/2) > >>

BigDistance1:
Planning on hitting Bodega Bay on the holiday, conditions look like they will be really good. Taking the family so we will probably get there pretty late (around 10) and probably leave a little early (maybe 3). We got a big green Crescent Crew that I use, it will be on a tiny orange Honda Fit. Stop by and say "Hi" if you see me, I would love to meet some of you. Mostly planning on trying for crab and maybe some bait fish.

maethlin:
I'll be out there probably, maybe around 8am.

Green Old Town PDL

simplycook:

--- Quote from: BigDistance1 on January 14, 2022, 10:36:39 AM ---Planning on hitting Bodega Bay on the holiday, conditions look like they will be really good. Taking the family so we will probably get there pretty late (around 10) and probably leave a little early (maybe 3). We got a big green Crescent Crew that I use, it will be on a tiny orange Honda Fit. Stop by and say "Hi" if you see me, I would love to meet some of you. Mostly planning on trying for crab and maybe some bait fish.

--- End quote ---

How do you like your Crescent Crew?  Thinking about picking one up for my wife/kids when fishing isn’t the main activity and just want to get the family on the water.

BigDistance1:
We got 8 dungeness, but they were all under sized. Caught 1 rock crab that we kept.

I love the Crescent Crew, I have a review I wrote in the "kayak review" section. It is great for the family and pretty good solo. I would highly recommend!

ThreemoneyJ:
Glad you got into them! Was out today with my gf and we got 11 keeper dungies between the 2 of us. Worked rings hard to find them though. Moved multiple times to try to get away from the rock crabs.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version