General > Heroes On the Water (HOW)

It is time to go

(1/4) > >>

RacinRob:
Hey all,
      I have decided to let the reins go of the Nor Cal Chapter of HOW. I have been doing this since Don started the chapter in 2009-10. Missed 3 events in that entire time. I just have become too busy with other life projects to continue on here. With that said, I would like to thank all of you that have helped us out over the years and volunteered a lot of your time.

I would like to find someone to take over the helm, so if any of you would like to look into it let me know. I could help you transition over if needed.

Rob

Bulldog---Alex:
Thank you for your service and time Rob.

christianbrat:

--- Quote from: RacinRob on December 02, 2020, 09:39:39 AM ---Hey all,
      I have decided to let the reins go of the Nor Cal Chapter of HOW. I have been doing this since Don started the chapter in 2009-10. Missed 3 events in that entire time. I just have become too busy with other life projects to continue on here. With that said, I would like to thank all of you that have helped us out over the years and volunteered a lot of your time.

I would like to find someone to take over the helm, so if any of you would like to look into it let me know. I could help you transition over if needed.

Rob

--- End quote ---

Thank you Rob for helping to keep this place wonderful!!!!!  Can only hope to have another person as motivated and fantastic involved!

bmb:
you're bad at this you didn't even have a single event all year

fishemotion:

--- Quote from: Bulldog---Alex on December 02, 2020, 10:05:49 AM ---Thank you for your service and time Rob.

--- End quote ---
+1

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version