Kayak Fishing Zone > Fishing Tournaments and Events

MBK Derby 2024

(1/2) > >>

adamhelm67:
Hello All,

Set you calendar to September 7th! Sign up at https://www.montereybaykayaks.com/kayak-fishing-tours.html. Just like last year all proceeds will benefit Kayak Fishing For Beginners. Last years proceeds already went to help some awesome kids, a few veterans, and a disabled person get into the sport safely by helping them with safety gear and some fishing equipment.

As we get closer to the event I will post the sponsors. There are more than last year! Also, I added an hr to the event so there is more fish time

Hope to see you all out there

bbt95762:
awesome! just registered

JoeDubC:
I signed up. Would it be crazy to try to set up a clean n cook area for fish? Maybe it's too much with everything else going on. Not that I don't love a good hot dog though.

adamhelm67:

--- Quote from: JoeDubC on March 22, 2024, 03:36:39 PM ---I signed up. Would it be crazy to try to set up a clean n cook area for fish? Maybe it's too much with everything else going on. Not that I don't love a good hot dog though.

--- End quote ---

I can set p a clean and cook station only for those going to cook. It will just turn into a mess if everyone cleans there fish as we arent set up for that mess

fishbushing:

--- Quote from: adamhelm67 on March 23, 2024, 07:51:05 AM ---
--- Quote from: JoeDubC on March 22, 2024, 03:36:39 PM ---I signed up. Would it be crazy to try to set up a clean n cook area for fish? Maybe it's too much with everything else going on. Not that I don't love a good hot dog though.

--- End quote ---

I can set p a clean and cook station only for those going to cook. It will just turn into a mess if everyone cleans there fish as we arent set up for that mess

--- End quote ---

That's a great idea.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version