Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 02:38:43 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

[April 18, 2024, 10:26:01 PM]

[April 18, 2024, 09:39:34 PM]

[April 18, 2024, 07:53:15 PM]

[April 18, 2024, 06:54:40 PM]

by jp52
[April 18, 2024, 02:25:47 PM]

[April 18, 2024, 02:15:59 PM]

[April 18, 2024, 01:10:11 PM]

[April 18, 2024, 11:10:06 AM]

[April 18, 2024, 09:46:32 AM]

[April 18, 2024, 09:43:09 AM]

[April 18, 2024, 09:32:03 AM]

[April 18, 2024, 06:51:56 AM]

[April 17, 2024, 10:07:55 PM]

[April 17, 2024, 07:24:10 PM]

[April 17, 2024, 06:09:58 PM]

by Clb
[April 17, 2024, 05:19:05 PM]

[April 16, 2024, 09:41:56 PM]

[April 16, 2024, 05:41:52 PM]

[April 16, 2024, 04:34:12 PM]

[April 16, 2024, 04:12:33 PM]

[April 16, 2024, 03:10:47 PM]

[April 16, 2024, 02:05:51 PM]

[April 16, 2024, 01:19:27 PM]

[April 16, 2024, 09:43:54 AM]

[April 16, 2024, 09:22:18 AM]

[April 16, 2024, 12:32:58 AM]

[April 15, 2024, 10:38:53 PM]

[April 15, 2024, 10:28:01 PM]

Support NCKA

Support the site by making a donation.

Topic: Tasty Cake Tasting@ McSpiffy’s “Live”  (Read 4283 times)

Tez

• Salmon
  • View Profile
  • Date Registered: Jul 2017
Well, it all began long ago in a thread created by Vash about his month long sabbatical on our taxpayer dime.  Well, it became about the government funded vacation vs. those that have no work created by the government lockdown.  The quote acknowledging said scenario was taken as offense by several members with understandable reason.  I believe you had commented and someone commented about your kind response compared to your previous most excellent salty thrashing motif.  You had commented that possibly a mod may have mentioned to you to be salty but less offensive?  Not sure how the story went but you explained how a "cupcake" ran to his closet after a standard SOTW hazing.  After said reading I mentioned how I loved hostess birthday cake cupcakes and could slam 3 in a row and quite a few others chimed in with confectionary favorites and the Tasty Kakers seemed to have cornered the market for the east coast yum factor contingent and here we are today with zip code location algorithms and sample parties and future Tasty Kake incorporations.  If my history is fake news please say it loudly so the Tasty Kake Myth and Mystery can live long sweet and strong! :smt007 :smt006

Tez, yes, this was a thread jack gone winter gone tastykake to da max!  I'm goin' butterscotch...

Dude...thats right.  I called someone a cupcake for ratting me out!   :smt044

And you with those bomb hostess cupcakes, then Tez the Tasty Kake inside salesman slid in with the pictures and it was game over.
We gotta blockchain this so no one can change the history :smt005

If you ain't first you're a TastyKake... :smt006
:smt005 :smt005 :smt005

crash

• Sea Lion
  • View Profile
  • Date Registered: Dec 2007
where the hell do you buy these things? I looked at safeway this weekend lol NOTHING

I saw a display at Murphy’s Cutten last week.

I was chased on the corridor today by a tastykakes delivery truck.  I thought it was Vic, and that he found me, so I sped away.  Brag - didn’t get a ticket!
"SCIENCE SUCKS" - bmb

Eddie

• Sea Lion
  • View Profile
  • Date Registered: Mar 2016
Ghio put up the postal code search link and we all challenged Vash to find da Kakes up and down the seaboard from Tahoe to San Diego to Eureka.

Hope he's fishing' with a flying TastyKake pic at sunset...

I'm thinkin' coffee cake might do me good as well... :smt007 :smt006

“I’m going fishing.”  They said, “we will go with you.” 
John 21:3

Stealth Pro Fisha 475
Jackson Kraken 15
Native Manta Ray 12.5
Werner Cyprus 220cm

tedski

• Sea Lion
  • View Profile
  • Date Registered: Feb 2015
Ghio put up the postal code search link and we all challenged Vash to find da Kakes up and down the seaboard from Tahoe to San Diego to Eureka.

Great... we've come full circle... now Vash is searching for TastyKakes on the taxpayer dime.   :smt044
Hobie Passport 12
Ocean Kayak Prowler Trident 13
Ocean Kayak Prowler 13

Eddie

• Sea Lion
  • View Profile

Great... we've come full circle... now Vash is searching for TastyKakes on the taxpayer dime.   :smt044
Vash!  I just found Pecan Swirl and Tastyklairs...boom! Custard is my jam!  Stay tuned... :smt006

Stealth Pro Fisha 475
Jackson Kraken 15
Native Manta Ray 12.5
Werner Cyprus 220cm

scottymeboy

• Sea Lion
  • View Profile
  • Date Registered: Oct 2013
Well, it all began long ago in a thread created by Vash about his month long sabbatical on our taxpayer dime.  Well, it became about the government funded vacation vs. those that have no work created by the government lockdown.  The quote acknowledging said scenario was taken as offense by several members with understandable reason.  I believe you had commented and someone commented about your kind response compared to your previous most excellent salty thrashing motif.  You had commented that possibly a mod may have mentioned to you to be salty but less offensive?  Not sure how the story went but you explained how a "cupcake" ran to his closet after a standard SOTW hazing.  After said reading I mentioned how I loved hostess birthday cake cupcakes and could slam 3 in a row and quite a few others chimed in with confectionary favorites and the Tasty Kakers seemed to have cornered the market for the east coast yum factor contingent and here we are today with zip code location algorithms and sample parties and future Tasty Kake incorporations.  If my history is fake news please say it loudly so the Tasty Kake Myth and Mystery can live long sweet and strong! :smt007 :smt006

Tez, yes, this was a thread jack gone winter gone tastykake to da max!  I'm goin' butterscotch...

And you with those bomb hostess cupcakes, then Tez the Tasty Kake inside salesman slid in with the pictures and it was game over.

I gotta say, Eddie’s got it down  pretty good, but forgot to mention me! I too was too lured into this by the fun sounding name ! Tastykakes... just rolls off the tounge :smt003.
SOTW, I started THIS thread but not the whole Dealio! I just likes to add to the pot and give a lil stir, and I think you do too! This has definitely turned into a wintertime thread main event :smt044
You can just add the lbs to the covid20, I did :smt005

Lings gonna like em too!!

Scotty

« Last Edit: March 15, 2021, 09:38:35 PM by scottymeboy »
2014 Crabfest - 1st Place -Rock Crab Division
2014 Fall Classic - 1st Place

2019 Hobie Outback
2014 RTM Abaco 420

Eddie

• Sea Lion
  • View Profile

I gotta say, Eddie’s got it down  pretty good, but forgot to mention me! I too was too lured into this by the fun sounding name ! Tastykakes... just rolls off the tounge :smt003.
SOTW, I started THIS thread but not the whole Dealio! I just likes to add to the pot and give a lil stir, and I think you do too! This has definitely turned into a wintertime thread main event :smt044

Scotty
Highly agree!  Your Ebay manifestation of said TastyKakes puts the complete cast and crew in view.  The Scotty McSpiffy Chronicles are full documentary truth of us fanboyz...we're gonna get through and we've got proof of the TastyKake Winter of 2020! :smt007 :smt006

Stealth Pro Fisha 475
Jackson Kraken 15
Native Manta Ray 12.5
Werner Cyprus 220cm

DavidMel

• Salmon
  • View Profile
  • Date Registered: Mar 2018
I'm on the hunt for elusive Baked Tasty Klair Pie (Custard with Chocolate).   

So awesome when the spinoff of a winter thread is so much better than the original...went from Salty to Sweet  :smt044
David

Vibe Sea Ghost 110

" I believe in America."

eiboh

• Salmon
  • View Profile
  • Date Registered: Apr 2015
Tarred and tastykaked how fitting :smt001

SmokeOnTheWater

• Sea Lion
  • View Profile
  • Date Registered: Dec 2011

Scotty

Yessiree...I love stirring the pot!   :smt044

That jig looks killer!  Are we all gonna get Tasty Kake Fishing team sponsorships this year?
If you ain't first, you're last.

Tote

• One life, right? Don't blow it.
  • Global Moderator
  • View Profile
  • Date Registered: Jul 2005
Chocolate, peanut butter, cookie dough! Whoop deh it iz! Whoop deh it iz!

TAG TEAM!!!!!

:smt044 :smt044 :smt044
<=>

fishemotion

• Sea Lion
  • View Profile
  • Date Registered: Jun 2007
After a day of paddling, a large bowl of spaghetti, the craving for some dessert.. decided to try a couple of them tastykakes. Had some dubious looking, not mushed, but hanging with the fish gear couple of tiny individually packaged pastries that I got from Scotty while gearing up for rockfish during opener.

Normally not a big sweet tooth kinda guy, but after seeing the flurries of tastykake posts, I had found myself grabbing a couple boxes of enteman's on sale at the grocery. Have to say... tastykakes are pretty tasty in comparison. Do it.

Seriously

Tez

• Salmon
  • View Profile
  • Date Registered: Jul 2017
Found a bunch of the types @ Lucky's next to Home Depot on Bicentennial in Santa Rosa.  I haven't had tastykakes in years, they made them smaller than they used to be (like everything else), but the taste is the same.  Super sweet, but they're supposed to be.  My box of butterscotch krimpets barely made it home... :smt005 Have to get more next time to take fishing.  I wish they still made the strawberry krimpets  :smt007

anything