Kayak Fishing Zone > Hookups and Fishing Reports (Viewable by Public)

ARW 3/16 paddle report

(1/4) > >>

Tsuri:
Got to the lot by 9:30, place is filling up and I'm thinking gee has the bite been on and I've just been out of the loop?!? Launched in a quick methodical fashion and soon had multiple perfect sized jack smelt along with a few oversized drag pullers! Very Large Fleet was south so trolled my way down to OAP, weather is soo nice with a light
wind from the south.  :fish :yak  :sunny:

Got to the PB fleet ....solo kayaker :yak.... they move further south and I hear the half day party boats heading off with a "at least we got one" for the boat. Waters pretty murkey nothing wants my live bait or trolled herring it's back to the wall into the current ... again drift the wall and the gap and break out the swimbait.....No.  :smt009

Fish survey lady at the landing at 3 says only one legal brought in at 25".

SpeedyStein:
Thanks for the report.  Looks like it was probably a perfect day out there, temp and wind seems about right.  I've been hoping to get on the water in the bay soon, might try on Wednesday, if this nice weather holds.   

I think we are still just a couple weeks early, hopefully by 01 April we should start seeing some halibuts caught in the bay. 

johnz:
Thanks for your report. It's all going to go off really late this year with all the cold muddy water coming down the delta from the big snow.

pasha:
Thanks for the report.
Echoing hopes it’ll turn on soon enough!

Sailfish:
Thanks for the ARW fishing report Tsuri.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version