Kayak Fishing Zone > AOTY

How to sign up for AOTY/DOTY?

(1/5) > >>

BigJim:
For newer members or those who have never played AOTY or DOTY before here is some guidance on how to get started.

The first step is to go to either the AOTY or DOTY page and click on the "Pay Now" button towards the bottom of the page.

When you pay via PayPal it really helps if you put your username in the remarks so I know who to associate the payment with.  :smt001

The next step is to go to the AOTY and/or DOTY page and click on the upper right corner where it says "sign up" and create an AOTY or DOTY account. Then I will "activate" the account by showing that you have paid for the year!

Then when you log into AOTY/DOTY with that account info you will see a tab that says "MyFish" and if you click on it you will be able to add your fish and submit it to us for approval/verification.

I have attached a few screen shots to show the process.

Please note that you only need to pay the $40 registration fee ONCE and that allows you to play both AOTY and DOTY for the whole year, BUT you need to create an account on both the AOTY and DOTY pages since they don't interface with each other.

Hope this helps, and any other questions just let us know!

:smt006

Sincerely,

Jim

BigJim:
Also, please note that all paid and activated AOTY participants show up on the AOTY leaderboard, but only those who have entered a fish show up on the DOTY leaderboard.

If you don't think I've activated your account just shoot me a PM and I will make sure I get it taken care of!

Sincerely,

Jim

BigJim:
Bump...if you've paid and are wondering why your name isn't on the leaderboard, please read the above and shoot me a PM so I can make sure to get your account activated!

Thank you!!

Sincerely,

Jim

smilee:
Does this work through tapatalk?

bmb:
AOTY is part of NCKA, but not part of the forums, so no. You could navigate to AOTY.norcalkayakanglers.com to sign up through your mobile device browser.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version