General > Fish Talk

Shark Week

<< < (2/3) > >>

mendohead:
Hi Yakers:

I enjoyed the story on the Dis. Channel, free diving with Doris the Tiger Shark off of South Africa. My Wife received a large screen T.V. as a gift and, I tend not to watch People and Seals being hit by GW.
                                                                                                           Ernie

Bigfoot:
So what do I do about the fatty ribs I carry around 24/7? Randall

Frankfishing:

--- Quote from: Bigfoot on August 01, 2007, 11:53:29 PM ---So what do I do about the fatty ribs I carry around 24/7? Randall

--- End quote ---
Yeah but Randal, we worked so hard for those. Besides all these whimps brag about there six packs hell I just got tired of a six pack now I carry the whole keg. :smt002 Bring it on GWS :smt044

jmairey:

interesting that color seemed to matter in this test.

ZeeHokkaido:
These shows are getting so similar. First, they are way too dramatic. They start with menacing pics of the shark and tell how horrid and ferocious sharks are. How they can rip through an anvil, smell blood from 1000 miles away, and are responsible for X amount of deaths. They go so far as to say, you are not safe in the ocean... :smt105 Then they go on to tell us about how they actually know sh*t about them for real. Then they play some pleasant music and paint them in this beautiful light. The shark swims off into the sunset and leave us with "although we don't understand them let's respect them." Spare the theatrics... and an original storyline would be nice. :smt004

Z (Soon to be Shark week boycotter)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version