Kayak Fishing Zone > AOTY

How to sign up for AOTY/DOTY?

<< < (2/5) > >>

BigJim:
Anybody know the usernames of Dustin Weed and Sean O'Connor??

They paid for AOTY/DOTY but I don't know which accounts to activate and can't find accounts with their names/emails?

:smt006

Sincerely,

Jim

BigJim:

--- Quote from: BigJim on April 25, 2015, 11:38:47 AM ---Anybody know the usernames of Dustin Weed and Sean O'Connor??

They paid for AOTY/DOTY but I don't know which accounts to activate and can't find accounts with their names/emails?

Sincerely,

Jim

--- End quote ---

Bump for Dustin Weed and Sean O'Connor and now for Roman R. Huff...

Sincerely,

Jim

FishnZombii:

--- Quote from: BigJim on April 25, 2015, 11:38:47 AM ---Anybody know the usernames of Dustin Weed and Sean O'Connor??

Sincerely,

Jim

--- End quote ---
Dustin Weed is "lunkerdunker".  Also, I am afraid I just paid for AOTY but did not put my username on the PayPal comment.  I am Roman Huff, aka "FishnZombii".  I hope I helped, and thank you.

BigJim:

--- Quote from: FishnZombii on April 29, 2015, 04:44:08 PM ---

Sincerely,

Jim

--- End quote ---
Dustin Weed is "lunkerdunker".  Also, I am afraid I just paid for AOTY but did not put my username on the PayPal comment.  I am Roman Huff, aka "FishnZombii".  I hope I helped, and thank you.

--- End quote ---

Thanks Roman! Activated your account and you are good to go!!

Sincerely,

Jim

BigJim:
Bump/reminder for folks!!

I know a lot of handles/names but if you are new to AOTY/DOTY and sign up please put your AOTY/DOTY handle in remarks or zap me a PM so I know which account to activate!

Thank you!!

Sincerely,

Jim

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version