General > Pay It Forward

GET YOURSELF CHECKED!!!

(1/69) > >>

mooch:
Hi, my name is Joel aka "Mooch"....I have 4th Stage Cancer....and I was not responsible enough to have myself checked by the doctor sooner so now I'm paying the price....PLEASE GET YOURSELF CHECKED AT LEAST EVERY 3 to 6 MONTHS TO A YEAR. Don't make the mistake I made.

Even though you feel and look Healthy, you can still be screwed from the inside.

Take care of yourself and everyone around you...life is short enough as it is!

Spread da word / Thank you !!!!

polepole:
I've been putting off my 40 year old physical.  Not anymore!!!  Thanks for the important reminder Mooch.

-Allen

bmb:
don't be a tough guy if something feels wrong inside of you!

dilbeck:

--- Quote from: Mooch on June 16, 2010, 04:09:34 PM ---....I have 4th Stage Cancer....

--- End quote ---

Oh my goodness.  I knew you'd been diagnosed but I guess I missed to what extent.  Where is it located?

porky (bp):
yeah man, your a good man for this message.... Its the awareness part that counts..

I have to admit, as hard as it is...... ill be getting checked next week.... Ive had some heavy abdominal pressure on my left side for a while now I need to tend too, been too FREAKED out after seeing my Pops so sick.

Seeing your post announcing you were sick a few weeks back, really woke me up.... I couldn't get it out of my mind.... Still cant...

Also guys, we got 3 cases of sunscreen we will be handing out the day of the Paddle event, please take one and use it... its free...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version