Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 23, 2024, 07:31:58 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

[Today at 07:28:43 AM]

[Today at 12:06:38 AM]

[April 22, 2024, 11:58:24 PM]

[April 22, 2024, 07:49:41 PM]

[April 22, 2024, 06:24:32 PM]

[April 21, 2024, 05:23:36 PM]

[April 21, 2024, 04:53:56 PM]

[April 21, 2024, 09:45:43 AM]

[April 20, 2024, 08:27:22 PM]

[April 20, 2024, 07:37:51 PM]

[April 20, 2024, 07:28:42 PM]

[April 20, 2024, 09:08:36 AM]

[April 20, 2024, 08:41:07 AM]

[April 20, 2024, 07:12:18 AM]

Support NCKA

Support the site by making a donation.

Topic: So, Guns and fishing, concealed carry!?!?!?! Legal? You bet!!! Read on...  (Read 24924 times)

Sin Coast

• AOTY committee
  • Global Moderator
  • Pat Kuhl
  • View Profile Turf Image
  • Date Registered: Jul 2006
 :smt044
Thanks Ben...good stuff!
Photobucket Sucks!

Team A-Hulls

~old enough to know better, young enough to not care~

Squidder K

• On the 7th day God created fishing!
  • Sea Lion
  • Old Squidder's never die!
  • View Profile
  • Date Registered: Jul 2008
* Of the 2.5 million times citizens use their guns . Less than 8% of the time, a citizen will kill or wound his/her attacker.

Someone needs more practice.

I once read that for every enemy soldier killed in Vietnam the US expended over 1,000,000 rounds.  Not all of that was from ground forces, but taken in contect that is a lot of lead flying around.

Kevin Storm
"A bad day fishing, still beats a good day of work!"
Hobie Quest
Necky Kyook
Hero's on the Water
Veteran 36th Infantry Division "The Fighting Texans"
Patriots Fan since 1967
https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=field+artillery+song

Weimarian

• Sea Lion
  • The fish, I hear them! work can wait! let's go!
  • View Profile
  • Date Registered: Mar 2011
Salinas is fine... I speak Spanish and Portuguese... Never had problems there... Or most anywhere I go. I'm a friendly, easy going, reasonable person and find 99.5% of folks to be the same given respect. I'm comfortable where ever I go. I generally don't worry but am aware of my surroundings. As I stated your odds of needing to use a gun EVER are slim...  Most of the time you can just walk away... (best choice) but that once in life time when you can't..... Just the statement "I AM ARMED" can get you out of there. Never drawn, never fired..... I'm not a bad ass. I'm not a trouble maker. I'm a father of 6 children and a grandpa (3 times over) I intend to stick around and see them grow and marry.... I encourage them to shoot, fish, play outdoors. In the case of a shoot out. EVERYone looses... So on the Salinas river, Snowball will be hangin wit da homies.... (good folks)
Come on out! It's time to play. It's time for TROUT Bass and STRIPER. Let go of the hand brake!

wizz

• Salmon
  • View Profile
  • Date Registered: Mar 2013
Salinas is fine... I speak Spanish and Portuguese... Never had problems there... Or most anywhere I go. I'm a friendly, easy going, reasonable person and find 99.5% of folks to be the same given respect. I'm comfortable where ever I go. I generally don't worry but am aware of my surroundings. As I stated your odds of needing to use a gun EVER are slim...  Most of the time you can just walk away... (best choice) but that once in life time when you can't..... Just the statement "I AM ARMED" can get you out of there. Never drawn, never fired..... I'm not a bad ass. I'm not a trouble maker. I'm a father of 6 children and a grandpa (3 times over) I intend to stick around and see them grow and marry.... I encourage them to shoot, fish, play outdoors. In the case of a shoot out. EVERYone looses... So on the Salinas river, Snowball will be hangin wit da homies.... (good folks)

6 kids :smt107. I guess youre gun isnt firin blanks, knowatimsayin
"The howling tide of unreason beats against pure fact with incredible fury"-Terrence Mckenna

Weimarian

• Sea Lion
  • The fish, I hear them! work can wait! let's go!
  • View Profile
  • Date Registered: Mar 2011
Nope! After 27 years and all that... She still likes me too!?!?!? Go figgure? (and the cooking! I'm not goin anywhere either! :smt044 )
Come on out! It's time to play. It's time for TROUT Bass and STRIPER. Let go of the hand brake!

guitarzan

• Sea Lion
  • Its Madness.
  • View Profile
  • Date Registered: Jan 2006
We gonna have us a ball this weekend!
Elk 2008 Winner
Mooch strong
http://www.flickr.com/photos/56542681@N08/sets/
I sure do miss you guys.

SteelheadHunter

• Sand Dab
  • LIVE TO FISH FISH TO LIVE
  • View Profile
  • Date Registered: Jul 2012
Damm! Hearing these stories is why I will never fish near the CONCRETE JUNGLES rather stay in the north and be killed by wild animal predators than f*#*#*# human..
Expect The Unexpected...

anything