Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 04:30:35 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

[Today at 02:58:59 PM]

[Today at 01:13:46 PM]

[Today at 11:50:57 AM]

[Today at 11:49:33 AM]

[Today at 11:08:39 AM]

[March 27, 2024, 07:25:42 PM]

[March 27, 2024, 07:05:39 PM]

[March 27, 2024, 12:35:34 PM]

[March 27, 2024, 11:18:23 AM]

[March 26, 2024, 07:45:07 PM]

[March 26, 2024, 06:19:03 PM]

[March 26, 2024, 05:47:06 PM]

Support NCKA

Support the site by making a donation.

Topic: 1,4,11,16,45, mega37  (Read 2741 times)

reelfish

• Sea Lion
  • View Profile
  • Date Registered: Nov 2006
So my son is running around the shop all happy yelling I hit 5 numbers. So I tell him your full of sh!t. No dad I did I hit 5 numbers I won thousands. I tell him let me see the ticket. He shows me and I say to myself son of b you hit 5 numbers and only one off the mega. While studying the ticket I see a problem. I tell him to tell his wife to take back the new dress cause your a week off. Now my new name is Daddy downer. He was so close. :smt010 :smt044

Sailfish

• Manatee
  • View Profile
  • Date Registered: Sep 2006
It always tough to be the person who breaks the "bad" news!  :smt003
"Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass...it's about learning how to dance in the rain."

redwoodfox

Ahhh man!!! That sucks! What A drag get so excited an then in the next instant bummed

Jeffo

• Sea Lion
  • View Profile
  • Date Registered: Jul 2006
Heartbreaking!  I know the feeling, what a let down!  Your mind instantly goes into "I can finally get this" mode and you start dreaming of the opportunities...then bam.  Shot down.  Happens to the best of us.
Oversize Sturgeon Club
Weekday Warrior

Fish Master1

• If it bleeds I can kill it.
  • Manatee
  • A-Hull Muggle
  • View Profile
  • Date Registered: Jan 2008
Damn! That sucks! Kinda reminds me of the time I bought the fake scratchers at A gag shop.... Everyone is worth like fifteen thou! Funnier than shit to see someone scratch it! :smt003
..........Sincerly A-Hull Muggle.

Sin Coast

• AOTY committee
  • Global Moderator
  • Pat Kuhl
  • View Profile Turf Image
Damn! That sucks! Kinda reminds me of the time I bought the fake scratchers at A gag shop.... Everyone is worth like fifteen thou! Funnier than shit to see someone scratch it! :smt003
Dude, those aren't funny! Carrie got me a couple weeks ago...thought I won 10K and started doing the gold dance from City Slickers 2!!! ...felt like a complete dumbass after she told me to read the back...
Photobucket Sucks!

Team A-Hulls

~old enough to know better, young enough to not care~

Mosca

• Salmon
  • View Profile
  • Date Registered: Jul 2007
Dude, those aren't funny! Carrie got me a couple weeks ago...thought I won 10K and started doing the gold dance from City Slickers 2!!! ...felt like a complete dumbass after she told me to read the back...

:smt044 :smt044 :smt044
That sucks Pat....but that was funny!!!
Quiero pescar un chingo de peces...

dpshim

• Sea Lion
  • View Profile
  • Date Registered: May 2010

Haha I gotta agree with Damien, that was some funny shit!!  :smt044 I can't wait to hear what ya do to Carrie to get even lol!!

e2g

• Sea Lion
  • 53 lb seabass
  • View Profile

thats what you get for wishing for a heavy baby  :smt044
Winner 2011 MBK Derby
Winner 2009 Fishermans Warehouse Santa Cruz Tournament
Winner 2008 MBK Derby

Lost_Anchovy

• Sea Lion
  • View Profile The Lost Anchovy
  • Date Registered: Mar 2008
That's a funny story because the same thing happened to me a couple years ago. Man that was a total bummer!! Lighting some fire crackers for new years will cheer you right up! :smt005
www.Thelostanchovy.com
Kayak Adventures, blog and tutorials

Winner - 2014 Kayak Connection Derby
2nd -2103 MBK Tournament

anything