Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 04:54:47 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

[March 27, 2024, 11:13:05 PM]

[March 27, 2024, 10:53:01 PM]

[March 27, 2024, 08:00:55 PM]

[March 27, 2024, 07:25:42 PM]

[March 27, 2024, 07:05:39 PM]

[March 27, 2024, 04:18:57 PM]

[March 27, 2024, 12:35:34 PM]

[March 27, 2024, 11:18:23 AM]

[March 26, 2024, 07:45:07 PM]

[March 26, 2024, 06:19:03 PM]

[March 26, 2024, 05:47:06 PM]

[March 25, 2024, 07:10:08 PM]

[March 25, 2024, 03:17:35 PM]

Support NCKA

Support the site by making a donation.

Topic: Andy Huynh in Rocklin, uz a triflin' ho  (Read 3021 times)

&

• Sea Lion
  • View Profile
  • Date Registered: Mar 2005
Anyone know a cat named Andy Huynh in or around Rocklin?  Yeah, me neither!  But apparently Im in possession of a 2009 Infiniti G series convertible that he still owes money on.

This is according to the rough looking repo guy whopulled up in front my house this morning with a tow truck.  All right before the lady was about to start hosting her  cookie decorating gala. :smt011. Talk about inconvenient timing.

Anyway, get those credit chex periodically folks.  I cant wait to find out what else I "own"

HamachiJohn

• Sea Lion
  • View Profile
  • Date Registered: Sep 2009
For hispanics and asians who share very similar sounding names, it's a pita. I represented an asian client once with last name "Kim" and as u can guess, he had helluva a problem trying to resolve credit issues bc there were like 7 people with the exact same name in southern california, and there were assets/liabilities he didn't know existed...

The suggestion about the credit check is a good idea.

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using Tapatalk
Down to 1 Hobie Revo...

Sailfish

• Manatee
  • View Profile
  • Date Registered: Sep 2006
Anyone know a cat named Andy Huynh in or around Rocklin?  Yeah, me neither!  But apparently Im in possession of a 2009 Infiniti G series convertible that he still owes money on.

This is according to the rough looking repo guy whopulled up in front my house this morning with a tow truck.  All right before the lady was about to start hosting her  cookie decorating gala. :smt011. Talk about inconvenient timing.

Anyway, get those credit chex periodically folks.  I cant wait to find out what else I "own"

Where did you buy this car?  If from a dealer I would talk to them first.
"Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass...it's about learning how to dance in the rain."

piski

• Sea Lion
  • View Profile
  • Date Registered: Jan 2008
Quote from: yakuza
All right before the lady was about to start hosting her  cookie decorating gala. :smt011. Talk about inconvenient timing.

:smt005
Sorry about your misfortune, but that's funny sh*t!
 :smt044
Catch & Repeat

ex-kayaker

• mara pescador
  • Sea Lion
  • View Profile
  • Date Registered: Dec 2004
For hispanics and asians who share very similar sounding names, it's a pita. I represented an asian client once with last name "Kim" and as u can guess, he had helluva a problem trying to resolve credit issues bc there were like 7 people with the exact same name in southern california, and there were assets/liabilities he didn't know existed...

The suggestion about the credit check is a good idea.

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using Tapatalk

x2....

My sister and about 4 others with the same name got sued by a jewelery store for allegedly defaulting on a credit line.  Apparently when they can't find the deadbeat they just open the phone book and sue everyone with the same name and hope one sticks.   

So what happened with the car? You suing Andy Huynh?  Did you at least get to play repo games?

« Last Edit: December 19, 2011, 09:40:20 AM by agarcia »
..........agarcia is just an ex-kayaker

EWB

• Sea Lion
  • View Profile
  • Date Registered: Mar 2008

better get a GOOD lawyer!

But that is some funny shit. I had a company cell phone that the old number belonged to a person that kept getting collection calls. After explaining to them no less than 10 times that I wasn't phong tien i just started answering with calls with an accent saying...."I not pay, I not pay" then hanging up. To hard to resist....
-Eric Berg

&

• Sea Lion
  • View Profile
  • Date Registered: Mar 2005

But that is some funny shit. I had a company cell phone that the old number belonged to a person that kept getting collection calls. After explaining to them no less than 10 times that I wasn't phong tien i just started answering with calls with an accent saying...."I not pay, I not pay" then hanging up. To hard to resist....

Your psychic.  I answered the door in a velvet smoking jacket and said "no have car, no have car".  Shook my fist old man style like in a scooby doo cartoon while doing a VC squat on my porch. 

Bigfoot

• Sea Lion
  • moochariffic
  • View Profile
  • Date Registered: Aug 2005
Bigfoot
Randall Ray Nelums
Cell (510) 305 0471

EWB

• Sea Lion
  • View Profile
  • Date Registered: Mar 2008

VC squat on my porch.

nice visual...did you wear some cheap ass sandals? Oh and use caution (or enjoy) when you Google Image search "asian squat"

http://images.t-nation.com/forum_images/6/d/6dd81_ORIG-Chinese_squat.sized.jpg
-Eric Berg

Jeffo

• Sea Lion
  • View Profile
  • Date Registered: Jul 2006
God I'm glad I checked back into this thread.  "VC Squat" "Old man scooby doo style", F'ing classic.  Just be sure to smoke a cigarette
while popping your squat, or at least drink a small cup of Viet coffee. 
Oversize Sturgeon Club
Weekday Warrior

anything