Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 18, 2024, 03:59:58 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

[Today at 02:08:34 AM]

[April 17, 2024, 10:47:56 PM]

[April 17, 2024, 10:07:55 PM]

[April 17, 2024, 09:13:54 PM]

[April 17, 2024, 09:08:56 PM]

[April 17, 2024, 08:43:02 PM]

[April 17, 2024, 07:24:10 PM]

[April 17, 2024, 06:09:58 PM]

by Clb
[April 17, 2024, 05:19:05 PM]

[April 16, 2024, 09:41:56 PM]

[April 16, 2024, 05:41:52 PM]

[April 16, 2024, 04:57:35 PM]

[April 16, 2024, 04:34:12 PM]

[April 16, 2024, 04:12:33 PM]

[April 16, 2024, 03:10:47 PM]

[April 16, 2024, 02:05:51 PM]

[April 16, 2024, 01:19:27 PM]

[April 16, 2024, 09:43:54 AM]

[April 16, 2024, 09:22:18 AM]

[April 16, 2024, 12:32:58 AM]

[April 15, 2024, 10:38:53 PM]

[April 15, 2024, 10:28:01 PM]

[April 15, 2024, 04:54:29 PM]

[April 15, 2024, 01:54:14 PM]

[April 15, 2024, 11:53:02 AM]

[April 15, 2024, 11:47:27 AM]

[April 15, 2024, 10:36:28 AM]

Support NCKA

Support the site by making a donation.

Linked Events

• The Simply Fishing Tournament: September 23, 2017

Topic: Simply Fishing Heads up!  (Read 15339 times)

Willha

• Salmon
  • "Spearing is the path to enlightenment." --- Lao T
  • View Profile
  • Date Registered: Mar 2017
If you can come up with some design ideas I'd love to donate some apparel items for the raffle.  AND if you can get a response from the powers that be I'd be happy to make some NCKA stuff for the raffle but only with polepole's permission.  I have some pretty sweet windbreakers and flannel shirts I think the logo would look awesome on. 
----Willha

fishkraft

• Come to the "light".
  • Sea Lion
  • Stealth, Ducati and Lotus, light makes right.
  • View Profile
  • Date Registered: Jun 2010
If you can come up with some design ideas I'd love to donate some apparel items for the raffle.  AND if you can get a response from the powers that be I'd be happy to make some NCKA stuff for the raffle but only with polepole's permission.  I have some pretty sweet windbreakers and flannel shirts I think the logo would look awesome on.

Awesome! what are we talking about, Silkscreen, embroidery, sublimation, inkjet print? I HAVE IDEAS!!  :smt003

ruben
Stealth Kayaks Pro Staff

Willha

• Salmon
  • View Profile

Awesome! what are we talking about, Silkscreen, embroidery, sublimation, inkjet print? I HAVE IDEAS!!  :smt003

ruben

Well I would provide some simple Vinyl designs printed on apparel. I only break the SP machine out for orders of 100+  I have a direct to garment printer at my San Jose location but i'm down a couple guys at my santa rosa store and wont be able to make it out there before the tournament.  Send me some of your ideas to my stores email  icustomsantarosa@gmail.com and i'll be happy to make what I can for you.
----Willha

fishkraft

• Come to the "light".
  • Sea Lion
  • Stealth, Ducati and Lotus, light makes right.
  • View Profile
  • Date Registered: Jun 2010

ruben

Well I would provide some simple Vinyl designs printed on apparel. I only break the SP machine out for orders of 100+  I have a direct to garment printer at my San Jose location but i'm down a couple guys at my santa rosa store and wont be able to make it out there before the tournament.  Send me some of your ideas to my stores email  icustomsantarosa@gmail.com and i'll be happy to make what I can for you.

Simple as in not too detailed, single color, spot color no screens? Like silhouettes or block letter printing? Not really sure what you mean by simple...

ruben

Stealth Kayaks Pro Staff

Willha

• Salmon
  • View Profile

Silhouettes, basically anything that can be plotted on a vinyl plotter.  if its 2 colors its also a possibility.

ruben

Simple as in not too detailed, single color, spot color no screens? Like silhouettes or block letter printing? Not really sure what you mean by simple...

ruben
----Willha

SuperVato

• Sea Lion
  • View Profile
  • Date Registered: Nov 2012
I am going to post an update on lure sponsors and raffle donations. To backtrack just a little bit SFKT will have two distinct categories this year: conventional and fly fishing. Anglers compete in one or the other using lures provided by the tournament ONLY. (It seems to me that the value of the lures equals of exceeds the cost of registration)
First I will list the lures you will receive from the gracious tackle sponsors
Convetional Divison:

*Not One, or Two, but Three Scrimpz Sacmpis from Candy Bar Lures/ Megabait Lures for EACH angler a proven fish catcher
« Last Edit: September 09, 2017, 04:00:30 PM by SuperVato »
“All men are equal before fish.”
― Herbert  Hoover    

SuperVato

• Sea Lion
  • View Profile
Conventional fishers LingLingJigs is hooking you up with a beautiful  8oz Green Goblin Rattler jig
― Herbert  Hoover    

SuperVato

• Sea Lion
  • View Profile
Andres at Seastar Jigs sent these pictures of the exciting Octojig which will be provided
― Herbert  Hoover    

SuperVato

• Sea Lion
  • View Profile
The good folks at Big Hammer and local OG Ravensblack made sure you'll have a BH swimbait in Halloween
― Herbert  Hoover    

SuperVato

• Sea Lion
  • View Profile
Big thanks to @b2squid for hooking up each angler with one of their 3oz Squid Jigs for the fifth year in a row. Thats right, they have been with us since day one. Show them some love!
― Herbert  Hoover    

SuperVato

• Sea Lion
  • View Profile
@rosco_sampo_donnmar just sent a pack of 50 lb. Ez Clips for every angler in the SimplyFishingTournament.com on Sept 23rd. These guys have represented the finest in terminal tackle for decades
― Herbert  Hoover    

HamachiJohn

• Sea Lion
  • View Profile
  • Date Registered: Sep 2009
Conventional fishers LingLingJigs is hooking you up with a beautiful  8oz Green Goblin Rattler jig
Damn! Ling candy!

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Down to 1 Hobie Revo...

SuperVato

• Sea Lion
  • View Profile
Fly Division anglers will not only compete for a $500 prize for the heaviest fish but received in their captain's bag:

*Flys for Flyn @Fx3fishing stepped up with not only these cool flys but donate a portion of their fly sales to the fight against Autism.
« Last Edit: September 11, 2017, 10:32:45 PM by SuperVato »
― Herbert  Hoover    

HamachiJohn

• Sea Lion
  • View Profile
  • Date Registered: Sep 2009
So many deLingcious choices... Thx!

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Down to 1 Hobie Revo...

SuperVato

• Sea Lion
  • View Profile
Headwaters Fly Shop not only is the Category Sponsor but have sent in a sticker and Clouser fly for each of the fly guys/gals, doesn't that look fishy?
― Herbert  Hoover    

anything