Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 04:13:38 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

[Today at 02:58:59 PM]

[Today at 01:13:46 PM]

[Today at 11:50:57 AM]

[Today at 11:49:33 AM]

[Today at 11:08:39 AM]

[March 27, 2024, 07:25:42 PM]

[March 27, 2024, 07:05:39 PM]

[March 27, 2024, 12:35:34 PM]

[March 27, 2024, 11:18:23 AM]

[March 26, 2024, 07:45:07 PM]

[March 26, 2024, 06:19:03 PM]

[March 26, 2024, 05:47:06 PM]

Support NCKA

Support the site by making a donation.

Topic: Tweakers running off with all my stuff, including my rods and Yak  (Read 5265 times)

porky (bp)

• Sea Lion
  • View Profile
  • Date Registered: May 2009
dude, this sucks...

So wait, people just drive up to your house any old time and dump their crap and steel stuff?

Is it a public land or do people just see it as some place they can do this too? Im just wondering if it looks like no one is ever there?

Dogs are great and sure can help, no one wants to get there hand ripped off or their throat torn to pieces... Works great at my place..

Skunked

• Salmon
  • View Profile
  • Date Registered: Feb 2009
So wait, people just drive up to your house any old time and dump their crap and steel stuff?

Is it a public land or do people just see it as some place they can do this too? Im just wondering if it looks like no one is ever there?
Yeah, pretty much.  I'm caretaking an former group-home for troubled youths.  The place is for sale, has no fence or gate, and I'm gone frequently.

Since everything has already been ripped off, I might as well post a link to the place here.  Bring it on tweakers!

FisHunter

• SonomaCoastSafetySquad
  • Manatee
  • Mooch Taught Me How To Live Life
  • View Profile
  • Date Registered: Mar 2006
WTFaulk is coming of this world?  a bag of *draino with foil/syringe would be the best trap to set.
Be Safe, Not Sorry = B'ropeUpFool!

Winner of nothing but goodtimes with good friends.

Eric B

• Sea Lion
  • View Profile
  • Date Registered: Jul 2007
Nice place! 

re: the cameras, Juan/Mako1 would be the guy to ask.

Sin Coast

• AOTY committee
  • Global Moderator
  • Pat Kuhl
  • View Profile Turf Image
  • Date Registered: Jul 2006
Dang man that friggin sucks! The purps are probably former residents or friends of former-residents.
You are welcome to borrow one of my yaks if you ever fish the Monterey Bay area.
Photobucket Sucks!

Team A-Hulls

~old enough to know better, young enough to not care~

Wldrnshntr

• Sea Lion
  • Work hard play hard
  • View Profile
  • Date Registered: Jan 2009
Threatening signs alone will stop most just put up signs that say your on camera and neighborhood watch
Our warehouse was getting broken in repeatedly we put up a sign that says your on camera and they have never been back and there is no camera
http://wall-acepainting.com/index.html
What we learn to do, we learn by doing- Aristotle   We few, we happy few, we
band of brothers. - Shakespeare
2009 Stump yard sale 1st place
Clear lake stormtrooper 2010
Del Valle How stormtrooper 2011
RBCII  2011 3rd place Big Fish

MontanaN8V

• I swear it was this big!
  • Sea Lion
  • It's BANG TIME!!
  • View Profile
  • Date Registered: Mar 2009
Bummer dude, go to Cabela's website, there are a lot of cameras that can be set for dif sequences.  I have four that can take up to 10 images/second.  I got mine at West Coast Tactical Supply.  Mine are infrared, and no flash.  Kind of important to have in your case, because the flash will alert them and they will destroy your unit.
Live your life, the way you want to be remembered. Don't have any regrets, we only get this one dance to make it count. Start at your eulogy, and work backwards.

MontanaN8V

• I swear it was this big!
  • Sea Lion
  • It's BANG TIME!!
  • View Profile
  • Date Registered: Mar 2009
http://www.pyrocreations.com/inc/sdetail/11971 This link is to a perimeter alarm system, and there are a lot of excellent choices.  Easy to install, and very dependable in any environment.  No batteries or solar units to depend on, and 80# braid works fantastic!  We use these a lot for perimeter control after clearing an area, and also for stages around an LZ for early detection. 
Live your life, the way you want to be remembered. Don't have any regrets, we only get this one dance to make it count. Start at your eulogy, and work backwards.

CGN-38

• Del Valle Storm Trooper
  • Sea Lion
  • Survivor Del Valle FnC 09'
  • View Profile
  • Date Registered: Mar 2005
 :smt013

WTF are the local police doing?  They have a plate# did you not supply donuts with the license?  Sucks.
  As for the game cameras?  with his luck there the tweekers will probably steal them as well!
 :smt013
« Last Edit: July 09, 2010, 07:18:02 PM by CGN-38 »

Member/survivor STORM TROOPER Brigade

matt mattison

set there asses up leave out some really nice shit and sit up one night and nail there ass with a 12gauge with rock salt ! when they show up ! either that put up a bunch of motin sensor lights tweekers are like vampires they hate the light !

anything