General > For Sale

NCKA Sticker Store: 2x3.75, 5x5, & 12x12 vinyls available. Check first post.

(1/64) > >>

Hojoman:
New vinyl stickers are available.

1. Vinyl 5 x 5 in. TRANSPARENT ling stickers are available for $5.00 each. The vinyl material is thin; so position carefully before applying.

2. Vinyl 10 x 10 in. oversize ling stickers (same design as the vinyl 5x5 image) are now available for $20.00 each. The vinyl material is thin; so position carefully before applying.

3. Vinyl 5 x 5 in. ling stickers are available for $5.00 each. The vinyl material is thin; so position carefully before applying.

4. Vinyl 4 x 6 in. oval vinyl stickers (white on black) are available for $5.00 each. The vinyl material is thin; so position carefully before applying.

If you see the sticker listed, the sticker is available.

Free shipping

All proceeds go toward funding a fishing trip for kids, to honor one of Mooch's wishes.

Paypal is not an option. Cash or personal check only.

Please include your username, email address, and/or phone number, in case there are any questions regarding your request. If getting in touch with you is not possible, your payment will be returned.

Derrick A2H:
Gonna make it to gs7?

Fish 'n Brew:
Hey Howard,
Any thoughts of expanding the offering to include shirts, hats, etc?  I keep seeing posts from people looking for various types of logo gear.  I know there are third parties that manage this kind of activity but they tend to be very expensive and eliminate the opportunity to help out our brothers in need.  Maybe it's the "old" retailer in me?  I would be happy to assist with any needed research.

Sent from Martin's iPad using Tapatalk

ReelKnots:

--- Quote from: Fish 'n Brew on March 31, 2013, 05:59:42 PM ---Hey Howard,
Any thoughts of expanding the offering to include shirts, hats, etc? 

--- End quote ---

Yup!  :smt006 I would like to order me an " EPRON " pls!  :smt003

Kiel

Hojoman:
Yes...waiting on the printing equipment...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version