Kayak Fishing Zone > Fishing Tournaments and Events

Simply Fishing Heads up!

<< < (33/34) > >>

HamachiJohn:

--- Quote from: Tsuri on September 25, 2017, 09:32:38 PM ---Was awesome.....

Thanks Ruben and team!

--- End quote ---
Nice pano shots!

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

fishkraft:
Congratulations to MooMooOutdoors on taking the lingcod division with a 14lb 14oz beast of a ling. Enjoy the $500 bucks brother, hope to see you next year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

fishkraft:
And congratulations to Steve Schramm (are you on NCKA, Steve?) for winning the inaugural fly fishing division. Unfortunately Steve had to leave before the festivities but he was super stoked to be there, let alone win.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FishHunt(Ty):
Wow, hopefully I am able to attend next year with my son.

RacinRob:

--- Quote from: Willha on September 25, 2017, 11:58:10 AM ---
--- Quote from: SuperVato on September 24, 2017, 08:59:39 PM ---Rather than start a  separate lost and found thread  I will put this here unless we end up with significantly more than these items it seems unnecessary. Are you or do you know the owners of the following. Black handled folding knife found at launch and medium size tacklebox surrendered at fish cleaning station to comply will tournament rules.  Site is not letting me upload pictures at the moment. P.m. with descriptions and we will figure out a way to get it back to you -Amos

--- End quote ---

I did leave my yellow handle stringer at the cleaning station on Saturday.  I have a few of them but if anybody picked it up i'll buy you a beer or lunch.

--- End quote ---

Kayak Jacks friend who was cleaning fish found one on  Sat. Ask Jack.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version