Simply Fishing Heads up!

(1/34) > >>

fishkraft:
Heads up! We're almost sold out!

You can go and check out the website www.SimplyFishingTournament.com
or go straight to Eventzilla
http://events.eventzilla.net/e/simply-fishing-tournament-2017-2138900983
and bypass all the pretty pictures.
If you're new or just have never heard of it this is the fifth year and it's a pretty good time.
The theme of the tournament is simplicity... old school kayak fishing. Nothin' fancy, just the angler and his/her gear, testing their skills.

This year, by popular demand, I have added a fly fishing/rockfish division. Just as the conventional/lingcod division is won by catching the heaviest LINGCOD, the fly fishing/rockfish division will be won by cathcing the heaviest ROCKFISH. You may only compete in one division. All other rules are the same.

In keeping with the theme I'm gonna level the playing field by limiting each angler to one rod and reel and four lures or flys (provided), everyone in each division fishes the same three lures or flys, no bait, no scents.  No mechanized propulsion systems, no sails, no fish finders, no GPS, just a kayak, a paddle, a fishing rod, landing gear and safety equipment
$1000 in prize money

HUGE THANKS TO HEADWATERS KAYAK AND PRO KAYAK FISHING!

Headwaters Kayak put up $500 for the biggest fly caught rockfish and ProKayakFishing.com put up another $500 for the biggest conventionally caught lingcod

sonoramike:
Woohoo!!!!! My absolute favorite event !!!!

vwool:
Sweet!

CptSloppywood:
Yea!!!! Cant wait.

MontanaN8V:
Hoping to be back in the fight by then!  :smt006

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version