Kayak Fishing Zone > Fishing Tournaments and Events

Victor G relief effort/ Albion Open 2018 Reg.

(1/5) > >>

ravensblack:
Good morning. It's Friday the 13th. That's not a bad thing. Today we can help a brother in need and pay for your Albion Open 2018 registration at the same time. Victor Gonzales' home was destroyed in Coffe Park this week. He was away on a camping trip so he still has his tent trailer, kayaks, his dog and friends. He lost most of his equipment to do his work. Victor Gonzalez is a self employed painter Victors attitude is upbeat and positive. I want to help him recover. What I'm trying to do is that if you send my paypal account 25 bucks it will count towards your registration for The Albion Open 2018. All money recieved will be handed over to Victor as it comes in. My paypal account is ravensblack52@yahoo.com. Make sure you send it for friends and family. Include your name and NCKA handle if you have one. I will update a list periodically. Please help me help one of our own. If you are planning on coming to Albion next year anyway, it's a great way to register. When registration comes out next year in May please indicate on the form that you donated to Victor and I will cross check the list. Thank you. Craig.

Fish Master1:
 :smt008........

VK:
+1

mickfish:
What a Guy, Thanks so much for doing this Craig. We sold our house in Coffey Park a year ago after living there for 24yrs a lot of friends lost everything, it was a great place to live.
This map is not accurate as more homes burned but it's pretty spooky that it only took a few hours to wipe this neighborhood out. I marked my old house with a yellow dot.

Cowman:
Sent  :smt001 Wishing him the best through his difficult time.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version