Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 24, 2024, 11:16:54 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

[Today at 11:16:08 PM]

[Today at 10:39:24 PM]

[Today at 09:45:12 PM]

[Today at 08:39:39 PM]

[Today at 07:56:21 PM]

[Today at 07:50:41 PM]

[Today at 04:31:01 PM]

[Today at 11:46:31 AM]

[Today at 10:38:46 AM]

[Today at 10:16:10 AM]

[Today at 06:30:45 AM]

[April 23, 2024, 09:07:13 PM]

[April 23, 2024, 07:29:14 PM]

[April 23, 2024, 07:26:53 PM]

[April 23, 2024, 06:03:07 PM]

[April 23, 2024, 06:01:09 PM]

[April 23, 2024, 01:20:14 PM]

[April 23, 2024, 09:23:34 AM]

[April 23, 2024, 12:06:38 AM]

Support NCKA

Support the site by making a donation.

Topic: Hullavator manual needed  (Read 2147 times)

Sailfish

• Manatee
  • View Profile
  • Date Registered: Sep 2006
I bought it used Hullavator but it missing some hardware for mounting onto the kayak rack.  Anyone has a manual for it that I can borrow to find out what I need or a spare parts diagram/drawing?  Thanks in advance.
"Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass...it's about learning how to dance in the rain."

Hojoman

• Manatee
  • View Profile
  • Date Registered: Feb 2007

Mark L

• Sea Lion
  • View Profile
  • Date Registered: Oct 2017
I bought it used Hullavator but it missing some hardware for mounting onto the kayak rack.  Anyone has a manual for it that I can borrow to find out what I need or a spare parts diagram/drawing?  Thanks in advance.

I may have some of the parts for the newer model. I bought all of the mounting hardware so I could move the lift to either side. decided to just keep it on the passenger side so I no longer need the mounting hardware. If yours is the newer model let me know what you need.
2018 Eddyline Yellow Caribbean 14 Angler

Sailfish

• Manatee
  • View Profile

I may have some of the parts for the newer model. I bought all of the mounting hardware so I could move the lift to either side. decided to just keep it on the passenger side so I no longer need the mounting hardware. If yours is the newer model let me know what you need.

Not sure which version of Hullavator I got.  Here is a picture of it, maybe you can help identify it.
"Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass...it's about learning how to dance in the rain."

AlsHobieOutback

• - = Proud Member of Team A-HULLS! = -
  • Administrator
  • "I love it when a plan comes together!"
  • View Profile
  • Date Registered: Apr 2007
Looks like the older one like I have.  I dont see the mounting bracket you install on the roof rack.  Should be a weird pin that you can slide in and out to mount the hullavator to the rack as well.  A is the bar, F is the pin: https://www.rerack.com/thule-hullavator-replacement-bar-mount-assembly-753352403/

"A ship in harbor is safe, but that is not what ships are built for."

IG: alshobie

Sailfish

• Manatee
  • View Profile
Thanks Al.  Looks like the bar is "out of stock for ".  I will search the web for availability.

Mark L

• Sea Lion
  • View Profile
Yours looks like the newer version as well. Not sure how you tell them apart. I looked at the parts lists, and instructions for all three models, and they are very similar. The part numbers for the older models are different from the new ones. You should contact customer support to see if they can help you identify. Here is the Thule website at the part/instruction page.

https://www.thule.com/en-us/thule-support/spare-parts

Fiver

• Enlightened Soul
  • Sea Lion
  • View Profile
  • Date Registered: Sep 2010
The ones in the picture are the newer version.  The mounting hardware between the old ones and new ones are identical.

Mark L

• Sea Lion
  • View Profile
This is what I have. It should be everything other than the lift unit.

Sailfish

• Manatee
  • View Profile

anything