General > Classifieds

Guidelines for the Classifieds section [READ FIRST!!!]

(1/8) > >>

polepole:
The Classifieds section is viewable by all, but you need at least 10 posts to put something up for sale.  Please don't pad your posts just to get to 10 posts so you can post a classified.  "Post stuffing" is frowned upon and those posts will be deleted.

1) Please don't harass posters.  If you have an issue with a posting in the Classifieds section, use the "Report to moderator" function.
2) Please refrain from posting something of a commercial nature before checking with an admin, especially if you are a newbie.
3) Don't make us have to come up with more complicated guidelines than 1 & 2.  Use your best judgment.
4) Please don't use the PM system for unsolicited sales.  This is not cool.

-Allen

dilbeck:
Nicely said Allen, especially #3.  :smt001

Dale L:
I never read these before, Excellent!!  As mentioned especially #3.

EWB:
Can I add some " etiquette ”  not the coolest move to reply on a for sale ad with a post saying I have one for sale or for free. I can't recall seeing any posts that price gouge. If you got the same thing for sale go put up your own ad.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

polepole:
A couple updates.  I added information in the first post on minimum post count to be able to put something up for sale in the classifieds.

Also, I received a complaint about unsolicited PM's from someone with <10 posts trying to sell a kayak.  Unsolicited sales PM's are NOT cool.

-Allen

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version