General > Pay It Forward

A-hulls are life savers

(1/7) > >>

guitarzan:
Well a lots of folks here don't know me, many do, I joined NCKA many tides ago, before PIF started and Ive seen it help many brothers and sisters here, I always tried to do my best with art donations and love. Mooch was a brother to me and I will take his positive outlook on life with me everywhere I go.
I moved to OR 6 months ago, got a job after two weeks and have been working my ass off for kind of low pay, but it has insurance benefits so whatever, I got my own place and was just getting even financially, then I got sick 3 weeks ago, some kind of virus that has kicked my ass, I almost called 911 a few times. Im well enough today to get blood drawn and will find out in a few days. My money was tapped as of last week, even after I took a cash advance from my credit card to get by, and I was not sure how things were going to go. Jim and the A-hulls sent me a check for 2K. It really saved my ass and sent tears down my face, Im not one who takes any handout easily and I can't express the gratitude I have for NCKA. I love you guys. Ben

guitarzan:
My avatar is a painting I made for Mooch, the day he finally caught his sturgeon, he sceaming like a little girl for an hour afterwards. Its the Mooch Scream.

Sailfish:

--- Quote from: guitarzan on March 19, 2018, 01:45:24 PM ---My avatar is a painting I made for Mooch, the day he finally caught his sturgeon, he sceaming like a little girl for an hour afterwards. Its the Mooch Scream.

--- End quote ---

We all remember this well  :smt003.  Wishing you a speedy recovery Ben.

guitarzan:
Thanx Sonny, I will always remember you enthusiasm over the radio when your on a fish!

Rock Hopper:
Good to hear from you, my man.

Let us know if you need anything else!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version