Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 08:28:28 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

[Today at 08:15:24 AM]

[Today at 08:08:08 AM]

[Today at 07:42:13 AM]

[March 28, 2024, 11:34:08 PM]

[March 28, 2024, 09:44:18 PM]

[March 28, 2024, 09:12:36 PM]

[March 27, 2024, 07:25:42 PM]

[March 27, 2024, 07:05:39 PM]

[March 27, 2024, 12:35:34 PM]

[March 27, 2024, 11:18:23 AM]

[March 26, 2024, 07:45:07 PM]

Support NCKA

Support the site by making a donation.

Topic: Need to Chill before I Kill! SC/Monterey 8/13  (Read 2503 times)

ReelKnots

• SonomaCoastSafetySquad
  • Sea Lion
  • Never leave FISH to find FISH.
  • View Profile
  • Date Registered: Jun 2005
What!!! Pinoy brother got rob!!! come on Bro! where's your butterfly knife when you need it!!  :smt005   I m glad you're ok though Bro.  :smt044

Kiel
« Last Edit: August 12, 2011, 05:58:23 AM by ReelKnots »
ARW King Of The Wall 2019
1st Place - Albion Open 2009
OK Trident 13 ( My Trophy )
495 Stealth Evolution
Hobie Revo 13

In Loving Memory of Joel " Mooch " Lotilla.

novofish

• Wear your PFD - every time OTW
  • Sea Lion
  • View Profile
  • Date Registered: Nov 2007
Dude, you should have whipped out the Balut! They would have run for sure! :smt003
Glad you are still around to write this post! :smt001
AOTY 2011 - 9th
AOTY 2012 - 16th
AOTY 2013 - 6th
FAOTY 2014 - 4th
AOTY 2015 - 5th
AOTY 2016 - 56th
AOTY 2017 - 37th

Otter

• Sea Lion
  • View Profile
  • Date Registered: Apr 2009
Thank you fellas it makes me feel a lot better, now I know what it meant when they say I was scared to death, love my family here I knew I can always count on you to ease whatever it may be, Here is the update on the Burglary in place: Believed it or not the burglar strikes again :smt013 :smt013 the police in our place have been very helpful and even giving us follow-up calls. Case has been made and all the stolen stuff was also listed, locks and chain has been replaced..I ordered a surveillance camera hopefully it will get here soon, the police told me it would really help and bring comfort in our end when we are away...

That seriously sucks bro! I recommend a big ass dog. My friends with alarms and security camera's have still had their place raided again later. The ones with dogs have not had any trouble.

If your landlord won't let you get one than move. Any reasonable landlord should want their tenants to be safe and a dog will go a long way toward making that happen.

Thieves are lazy and a barking dog will make them move on to the next house.

I got robbed at gunpoint last year myself. It's a crappy feeling that won't leave for a long time.

Take care of yourself and your family!

-Eliot

&

• Sea Lion
  • View Profile
  • Date Registered: Mar 2005
I drove past a housing billboard the other day.  It said, "If you lived here, you'd be home by now."  They should change it to, "If you lived here, you'd be robbed by now."  WTF!  Jeezus!  What's with our homies getting robbed?! 

As Tony Bruno would say, "Its an outrage!"
« Last Edit: August 11, 2011, 04:52:02 PM by Numba Wun Exta Laaaage »

Jedmo

• Sea Lion
  • View Profile
  • Date Registered: May 2008
That sucks big time bro. Man, burglary and robbery are
happening everywhere. Three people were arrested recently where I live caught in the act stealing by a cop. One neighbor called the cops because of a suspicious vehicle was parked in front of a house where the owner of the house was on vacation. I hope those people that
was caught are the only burglars that has been targeting
our area. So glad to hear you're not hurt physically during the robbery bro.

Jedmo
1st place GS3 2009
7th place AOTY 2009

Baitman

• Sea Lion
  • View Profile
  • Date Registered: Mar 2011
 Not much you can do when someone sneaks up like that...  even if you were armed with an uzi.    Bullets flying get ugly...  I too am glad you are ok.
   I've been thinking about this since I read it last night.       A few months back  I watched a couple of guys pull up in the driveway of a house that was foreclosed on across the street from me.  I'm in a quite neighborhood. I  watched them remove the water heater, load it in their truck and drive off with it.    I did nothing, as it occured  to me that if they needed a used water heater so badly, it was probably because they couldn't find work and were desperate.  They can't find work for the simple reason that the banks just unloaded the biggest pyramid scheme this country has ever seen.  We the taxpayers have been robbed.  Not with a gun, but through lobbyist  in Washington... all dirty yet legal.
   The fact they didn't take your wallet ( credit cards etc )  but cash only says something...   Desperation ?   Bank robberies are up...  another sign of how desperate some people have become just to feed their families?   Some areas of this state are over 25% unemployment.   We as a country have switched from a manufacturing economy ( one that creates jobs ) to a service economy.
     I'm just saying... " Free Trade "   comes at a price.   Lost jobs = lost revenue.    I think it's time to stop legal bribery of our Congress.    Guess I need  to hire a lobbying  firm to pass that bill. :smt012
Sometimes the fish isn't the only prize.
2nd place  Simply Fishing 2013
   Designer  Raptor kayaks

You must pass through the valley of stupidity to ascend the mountain of knowledge.

Desertdiver

• Sea Lion
  • View Profile
  • Date Registered: Nov 2010

Darius,sad and angry about what happened to you but glad you were not hurt.  Enjoy your trip and get em big.  Will look for the post/pics.   

anything