Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 23, 2024, 11:28:45 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

[Today at 09:07:13 PM]

[Today at 08:09:27 PM]

[Today at 07:50:07 PM]

[Today at 07:29:14 PM]

[Today at 07:26:53 PM]

by Rick
[Today at 06:21:18 PM]

[Today at 06:03:14 PM]

[Today at 06:03:07 PM]

[Today at 06:01:09 PM]

[Today at 05:53:10 PM]

by &
[Today at 05:23:24 PM]

[Today at 01:20:14 PM]

[Today at 09:23:34 AM]

[Today at 12:06:38 AM]

[April 22, 2024, 06:24:32 PM]

[April 21, 2024, 05:23:36 PM]

[April 21, 2024, 04:53:56 PM]

Support NCKA

Support the site by making a donation.

Topic: Best Albion ever!!!!!! Albion open 2017 August 11,12,13  (Read 7397 times)

Tote

• One life, right? Don't blow it.
  • Global Moderator
  • View Profile
  • Date Registered: Jul 2005
Dammit!
I missed the eggs and I missed SkiPro Jerry!
First time I've ever gone to a tourney and not fished it.
I can guarantee I had more fun in camp.
I believe I suffered a food coma on Friday night.
Entered the tournament but did not fish, brought something to the potluck but did not eat from it, entered the raffle but did not win anything yet still had the best time ever.
It was definitely the shot in the arm I needed.
And on a final note (Ariel does it best) GODDAMMIT LOGAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :smt044
<=>

Jedmo

• Sea Lion
  • View Profile
  • Date Registered: May 2008
Awesome job once more Craig and Linelle. My family and I had such a great time. Looking forward to next year.

Jedmo
1st place GS3 2009
7th place AOTY 2009

WingShooter

• Sea Lion
  • I fish not to escape life but to live it.
  • View Profile Branson Baits
  • Date Registered: Aug 2009
What a fantastic event. Thank You Craig and Linelle for all the hard work! Me and my family enjoy this event every year.

Mike
www.bransonbaits.com 

US Hobie Fishing Team Member
Lowrance Pro-Staff
EGO Pro-Staff
Lew's Pro-Staff
Diawa Pro-Staff

Chadrock

• SonomaCoastSafetySquad
  • Sea Lion
  • View Profile
  • Date Registered: Aug 2008
Tobiko and quail eggs and I missed it!? That's candy right there!

I had an extremely great time hanging out with my friends. What a treat to just do really nothing but visit and cook and eat.

My personal highlight of the weekend was helping Jack and crew with the Taco Shack. Very rewarding when peeps respond with giant smiles (and cold beer gifts).

My campmates, Sarah, Tiny/Momma, Stevie/Alma & the girls, kayakjack & The Spaniard (sorry I stole your beer(repeatedly)) made this a weekend to remember. I had a ton of fun!! Can't wait till next year.  :smt002

Thank you Craig!
If you want to thank a Vet, be a person worth fighting for.

1st place Red Barn Classic 2010

ravensblack

• Manatee
  • View Profile
  • Date Registered: Aug 2007
Tobiko and quail eggs and I missed it!? That's candy right there!

I had an extremely great time hanging out with my friends. What a treat to just do really nothing but visit and cook and eat.

My personal highlight of the weekend was helping Jack and crew with the Taco Shack. Very rewarding when peeps respond with giant smiles (and cold beer gifts).

My campmates, Sarah, Tiny/Momma, Stevie/Alma & the girls, kayakjack & The Spaniard (sorry I stole your beer(repeatedly)) made this a weekend to remember. I had a ton of fun!! Can't wait till next year.  :smt002

Thank you Craig!

Thanks Chad!!!!! Its been way too long for me and the sonoma homies. See yu suuuun
"I always entertain great hope" Robert Frost

FishWorks

• It's MudSalmon Time
  • Sea Lion
  • MOOCH STRONG
  • View Profile
  • Date Registered: Jun 2009
100% agree with EVERYONE that this Year's Albion was off the Hook. Only regret I have is not making Christina and Santino come along. Think they would've froze tho! :smt005
Alex sure treated us with those Quail/Roe Rolls..Mmmmm delicious. Everyone had a great time. WTG AND THANKS CRAIG, LINELLE, ERIC, AND EVERYONE ELSE who contributed to making this year's Albion a THE BEST EVER! Looking forward to next years
Just Slay
Host of the Berryessa Salmon Slam

Tonymoore55

• Salmon
  • View Profile
  • Date Registered: Oct 2014
This was my first trip to Albion but it won't be my last.  Although I didn't fish,  I had a blast.  Just getting to know all the people I met was worth the trip.  Ski Pro, Grumpy Bass, Antonio, Rob and all the others in upper C-section made the trip worth it.  Like Jerry said.  Everyone just understands me and made me feel welcomed.  I learned a lot about what I needed to fish the ocean.

The pot luck was amazing.  Jack and his crew made the best fish tacos I've ever eaten.  Everything was great.  Thanks to everyone who contributed.

And to top it off, for me to win the Hummingbird Fish finder just topped off the weekend.

Thanks to everyone for making this the best weekend I've had in a long time. 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
« Last Edit: August 03, 2016, 11:41:31 AM by Tonymoore55 »

otobepelagic

• o2b
  • Sea Lion
  • 1st, 2nd, and 3rd
  • View Profile
  • Date Registered: Apr 2007
Thank You Linelle, Craig, the rest of the GREAT PEOPLE the helped with the event and all those who joined in the fun....BEST ALBION EVER!!!
NCKA Angler of the Year 2010 1st Place, 2009 2nd Place, 2008 3rd Place          

Living the dream before I can only dream of it.......

• View Profile
  • Date Registered: Feb 2012
This was my first trip to Albion but it won't be my last.  Although I didn't fish,  I had a blast.  Just getting to know all the people I met was worth the trip.  Ski Pro, Grumpy Bass, Antonio, Rob and all the others in upper C-section made the trip worth it.  Like Jerry said.  Everyone just understands me and made me feel welcomed.  I learned a lot about what I needed to fish the ocean.

The pot luck was amazing.  Jack and his crew made the best fish tacos I've ever eaten.  Everything was great.  Thanks to everyone who contributed.

And to top it off, for me to win the Hummingbird Fish finder just topped off the weekend.

Thanks to everyone for making this the best weekend I've had in a long time. 

Hey Tony, did you leave your Air Force ball cap in the shower area?  I found one that looks just like the one you were wearing, so I picked it up.  If it's not yours and someone is missing one, I have it.

Tonymoore55

• Salmon
  • View Profile
  • Date Registered: Oct 2014
It's mine.  Thank you sir.  This means we have to go fishing soon.

Ariel Sea

• Sea Lion
  • View Profile
  • Date Registered: Jul 2008
Thanks Craig and my apologies for any problems i caused with my shenanigans. I was just trying to have fun…which i did.

I appreciated the show! Good Times all around.
2019 Hobie Outback Camo
2019 Hobie Adventure Island
2019 Stealth Kayaks 555
2019 Stealth Powerfisha 16
2020 Solo Skiff

rockfish

• Sea Lion
  • View Profile
  • Date Registered: Jul 2006
did anyone leave a pair of tortoise shell sunglasses in C-25 area? We found a pair Sunday afternoon as we were leaving and the site was empty
Less Mental than before, Still savage AF tho <3

IG: she_savagly_gardens

Ariel Sea

• Sea Lion
  • View Profile
  • Date Registered: Jul 2008
MISS ALL YOU BASTARDS ALREADY. I want to thank all all my friends, new friends, and all the camps for the hospitality. We have so many amazing chefs in our circle. it was great to try all the food.

Craig and Linelle thank you so much for all the work you guys do. Victor and crew for helping out and organizing all our asses.

My BIG DOG GLEN for organizing and setting up the HAC Camp and getting our families together. Love my HAC Family. Rey, Patty, Nate and kids, Eric Kai, Howard, Aileen, Mike and Becky, Kiel and Tess, and All the LOOSE SCREWS spread around Albion. Frank and Bunny, Dave and Pam, Martin, Naoki and Ashley, Sonny, Luis, Joshua, Bill and Laura, Jedmo and Family, Mike Santos, John Fiver and family, Dave Drive-By Daviator, You all make Albion PERFECT! New HACS/LOOSE SCREWS Token members and Albion friends The Petersen FireFighter Pops, Nikki, and Logan.

My main man Howard HOJO for you amazing generosity and company. Love you Howard! I have your Northface sleeping bag.

Kayak Jack thanks for the awesome tacos. The hard work and organization you put in to the taco shack is amazing. I was glad and happy to put some work in on that helping Bill clean and prep all those filets. Thanks to all who donated filets.

Dennis and the SHULANDERS for all the for always dishing out and pouring the Shots of Hospitality.

Andy Morales for always being my favorite ASSHOLE, love you bro! Kris and his little bitch, JK good meeting you big white boy and fun messing with your kayak Love your family and all the A-HULLS!

Always good to see the Asian Crew and Jedmo Nation. Nice to meet you Andrew "MANCHILDSTUDBOY" Jullian and Dan. Good seeing you again Marv, Tim, Herb, Won, Ryan and family

JAMES PRATT, Mike solsrf1, Racin Rob, Raydon Big Tim TW, Allen Otobe, Patrick, Bird, Glyn Jonez, Allan Lawson, Ricci, Adam, Juan, Marcos and Midge, Aaron Piski, Ben, Ben and family, James and family, Ruben and Family, Takagi Brothers, Kiet, Jeff, VK,Tracy and Aaron, Andy G, Martin and Kevin Kelly..........So Sorry I missed anyone.

New friends and old friends looking forward to fishing with you all next year and in between.

Keith Lost Anchovy and Jason Str8PimPn you were missed!!!

Shifra Sea and I enjoyed seeing you and being around all of you at Albion. These times and memories are always treasured.

Back to work back to reality.

« Last Edit: August 03, 2016, 02:50:04 PM by Ariel Sea »
2019 Hobie Outback Camo
2019 Hobie Adventure Island
2019 Stealth Kayaks 555
2019 Stealth Powerfisha 16
2020 Solo Skiff

Fish Master1

• If it bleeds I can kill it.
  • Manatee
  • A-Hull Muggle
  • View Profile
  • Date Registered: Jan 2008
Im gunna have fun with this pic right here! :smt044 :smt044 :smt044 :smt005 :smt005 :smt005
..........Sincerly A-Hull Muggle.

vwool

• "Grab life by the Paddle"
  • Sea Lion
  • View Profile
  • Date Registered: Feb 2011
Here are some great photos that are posted on the Press Democrat. They really did a great job of capturing the event.

http://www.pressdemocrat.com/gallery/5926432-181/albion-open-kayak-fishing-tournament?artslide=0
Eddyline Caribbean 12
OK Malibu Two XL
Hobie Revo

Host of Crabfest 2012-2022