Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 07:15:47 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

[Today at 05:07:22 AM]

[March 27, 2024, 10:53:01 PM]

[March 27, 2024, 08:00:55 PM]

[March 27, 2024, 07:25:42 PM]

[March 27, 2024, 07:05:39 PM]

[March 27, 2024, 04:18:57 PM]

[March 27, 2024, 12:35:34 PM]

[March 27, 2024, 11:18:23 AM]

[March 26, 2024, 07:45:07 PM]

[March 26, 2024, 06:19:03 PM]

[March 26, 2024, 05:47:06 PM]

[March 25, 2024, 07:10:08 PM]

[March 25, 2024, 03:17:35 PM]

Support NCKA

Support the site by making a donation.

Topic: WTB: Farmer John wetsuit  (Read 1879 times)

bpowa

• Salmon
  • View Profile
  • Date Registered: Dec 2014
Anyone wan to sell a Farmer John Wetsuit.   I would like one with a zipper, so I can peepee on the water.

I think Large would fit me..

Thanks,

Larry
« Last Edit: February 25, 2015, 12:03:26 PM by bpowa »

LilRiverMan

• Sea Lion
  • View Profile
  • Date Registered: May 2009
Be sure of the size.
 REI or one of the kayak shop / dive shops should have one you can try on
Winner, 2012 Fisherman's Warehouse, Tiki Lagoon - Stripers.

Proud paddler - Pay it Forward Paddle 2010 / 2011 / 2012 / 2013 / 2014 / 2015 / 2016 / 2017 / 2018

In the game of biggest fish, if you can't enjoy routinely gettin' your ass handed to you, by great fishermen, then you don't belong in the NCKA.

Many men go fishing all of their lives without knowing that it is not fish they are after. ~Henry David Thoreau

bones

• Salmon
  • View Profile
  • Date Registered: Mar 2012
Be sure of the size.
 REI or one of the kayak shop / dive shops should have one you can try on

If you can wait until March REI will have their annual sale and members will get 20% off a single item.
2015 Hobie Revo 13

bpowa

• Salmon
  • View Profile
Yeah.. its the damnedest thing.. I went to REI Fremont and they did not carry water stuff.. 

I dropped by concord and Dublin. They dont carry them either. It seems they may carry them seasonal.

trianglelaguna

• Sea Lion
  • put the lotion in the basket
  • View Profile
  • Date Registered: Dec 2013
also FWIW the nrs farmer john ,we were talking about, comes with a free return no hassle shipping tag in the box..all their orders do...

you can find em used  :smt002 good luck!!!
..I bought one ..nrs in great shape on c-list for 40$ last year
We are what we pretend to be, so we must be careful about what we pretend to be.

I want to stay as close to the edge as I can without going over. Out on the edge you see all kinds of things you can't see from the center.

People aren’t supposed to look back. I’m certainly not going to do it anymore.”
― Kurt Vonnegut

FishingForTheCure

• "I'm going to make dinner because my colors taste like hungry"
  • Manatee
  • LOWRANCE & SIMRAD PRO STAFF
  • View Profile
  • Date Registered: Apr 2010
Yeah.. its the damnedest thing.. I went to REI Fremont and they did not carry water stuff.. 

I dropped by concord and Dublin. They dont carry them either. It seems they may carry them seasonal.
Generally, its seasonal.

bpowa

• Salmon
  • View Profile
also FWIW the nrs farmer john ,we were talking about, comes with a free return no hassle shipping tag in the box..all their orders do...

Yeah... Im scanning CList, and fleabay for them.. Barely any listed with the zipper.   I prefer used to save bucks for other fishing supplies, that I have to restock after thieves broke into my truck and stole.  I bet they just tossed it after finding its all fishing gear. . :smt011   I may just have to order then new since it seems no one is selling them used.

FishingForTheCure

• "I'm going to make dinner because my colors taste like hungry"
  • Manatee
  • LOWRANCE & SIMRAD PRO STAFF
  • View Profile
  • Date Registered: Apr 2010

Yeah... Im scanning CList, and fleabay for them.. Barely any listed with the zipper.   I prefer used to save bucks for other fishing supplies, that I have to restock after thieves broke into my truck and stole.  I bet they just tossed it after finding its all fishing gear. . :smt011   I may just have to order then new since it seems no one is selling them used.

They are hard to find this time of year on CL or eBay ... again, sort of seasonal.  Zipper ... are you referring to a 'relief zipper'?  If so, those are even harder to find.

trianglelaguna

• Sea Lion
  • put the lotion in the basket
  • View Profile
  • Date Registered: Dec 2013
one thing about nrs is they will stand behind it if it has any issues within reason...also I'm sure you know this  but the zipper should be one that will zip up from the bottom also ...two way zipper whatever..you got till rockfish season ..one may show up on c-list..mine did once...nrs is like 1 day shipping

We are what we pretend to be, so we must be careful about what we pretend to be.

I want to stay as close to the edge as I can without going over. Out on the edge you see all kinds of things you can't see from the center.

People aren’t supposed to look back. I’m certainly not going to do it anymore.”
― Kurt Vonnegut