Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 12:49:46 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

[March 28, 2024, 11:47:21 PM]

[March 28, 2024, 11:34:08 PM]

[March 28, 2024, 09:44:18 PM]

[March 28, 2024, 09:12:36 PM]

[March 28, 2024, 07:11:09 PM]

[March 28, 2024, 01:13:46 PM]

[March 27, 2024, 07:25:42 PM]

[March 27, 2024, 07:05:39 PM]

[March 27, 2024, 12:35:34 PM]

[March 27, 2024, 11:18:23 AM]

[March 26, 2024, 07:45:07 PM]

[March 26, 2024, 06:19:03 PM]

[March 26, 2024, 05:47:06 PM]

Support NCKA

Support the site by making a donation.

Topic: WTB kayak rack for my Toyota truck  (Read 3490 times)

piski

• Sea Lion
  • View Profile
  • Date Registered: Jan 2008
Sonny, I can't make it to the next HOW event someone else might be able to stop by & pick up the bars. I'll ask Marv if he's going.

Eric, do you have lock cores with the towers? If not, the cores can be pulled from the old Q-towers I have.
Catch & Repeat

EWB

• Sea Lion
  • View Profile
  • Date Registered: Mar 2008
Sonny, I can't make it to the next HOW event someone else might be able to stop by & pick up the bars. I'll ask Marv if he's going.

Eric, do you have lock cores with the towers? If not, the cores can be pulled from the old Q-towers I have.

no locks. so that would be cool. I will let Sonny reach out. He's gonna get the stuff I have tomorrow AM
-Eric Berg

scubaluis

• Sea Lion
  • View Profile
  • Date Registered: Nov 2010
Sonny,
Get  a  2" ball n your bumper too, your truck should have a 4 ping wiring system with it. you never know when you will need to tow a trailer.
The trailer is so light that you don't need the square hitch and you may need to tow a trailer when you take out your adventure island.
"If you can not laugh at yourself, make fun of other people"

Stealth Fisha 500
Jackson Kraken
Ocean Kayak
Hobie Adventure
Wilderness System Tandem

Sailfish

• Manatee
  • View Profile
  • Date Registered: Sep 2006
Sonny,
Get  a  2" ball n your bumper too, your truck should have a 4 ping wiring system with it. you never know when you will need to tow a trailer.
The trailer is so light that you don't need the square hitch and you may need to tow a trailer when you take out your adventure island.

I think the truck I bought already has a 2" ball installed.  Will double check the ball size later.
"Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass...it's about learning how to dance in the rain."

FishingForTheCure

• "I'm going to make dinner because my colors taste like hungry"
  • Manatee
  • LOWRANCE & SIMRAD PRO STAFF
  • View Profile
  • Date Registered: Apr 2010
Sonny,
I just happen to know somebody with an AI trailer.  Takes 1-7/8" ball   :smt002

Sailfish

• Manatee
  • View Profile

Thanks Piski.  I think with the bars from you, I'll have everything needed to mount the rack on my truck.
"Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass...it's about learning how to dance in the rain."

Sailfish

• Manatee
  • View Profile
Sonny,

Unfortunately the HOA in Prunedale doesn't allow trailers park in the street or drive way!

FishingForTheCure

• "I'm going to make dinner because my colors taste like hungry"
  • Manatee
  • LOWRANCE & SIMRAD PRO STAFF
  • View Profile
  • Date Registered: Apr 2010
Sonny,

Unfortunately the HOA in Prunedale doesn't allow trailers park in the street or drive way!
Prunedale & HOA doesn't belong in the same sentence together!   :smt002   Plus you can just keep it at Luis' house  :smt001

Sailfish

• Manatee
  • View Profile
Sonny,

How about keep it at the Sonny's shack?  :smt003
Prunedale & HOA doesn't belong in the same sentence together!   :smt002   Plus you can just keep it at Luis' house  :smt001

scubaluis

• Sea Lion
  • View Profile
  • Date Registered: Nov 2010
"If you can not laugh at yourself, make fun of other people"

Stealth Fisha 500
Jackson Kraken
Ocean Kayak
Hobie Adventure
Wilderness System Tandem

Sailfish

• Manatee
  • View Profile

no locks. so that would be cool. I will let Sonny reach out. He's gonna get the stuff I have tomorrow AM

Hi Eric,

Do you have the nuts & bolts for the gutter brackets?

EWB

• Sea Lion
  • View Profile
  • Date Registered: Mar 2008
Yeah sonny all the hardware included. The brackets Are Brand new
-Eric Berg