Kayak Fishing Zone > Hookups and Fishing Reports (Viewable by Public)

Girls going to CAMP! Fishing Sunday Evening till Sunday Next! Folsom 6/10 4-5ish

(1/5) > >>

Weimarian:
That time of year again! :smt007 I have passes to both Rollins and Folsom (with boat launch) Going out Sunday after they head up to camp and every night except tues, all week. Who's going where? Want to join me!?! I'll post destination for each day by 3pm. Come play!!! I can Pop my trailer behind the jeep and we can meet at my shop, load up and go! (FREE!!!)Fun Every year! :smt006 I will have 2 kayaks on the jeep if you don't have one. Wilderness systems Tarpon130X Is the buddy boat. Set up ready to fish... All gear incl life jacket for you newbies or lurkers that might want to give it a go! Rollins fish Guaranteed! Folsom, no guarantee, but lots of fun.... Let's go!!!! Tonight taking my BOAT to Folsom!!!! deep trolling for kings!!!

Fish N Disc:
I should be free next week and have my own kayak setup.  I'm mainly fish morning till 1-2 but evening fishing can be good.  I've fished Rollins only a hand full of times but have more experience on Folsom-South fork.  Would be interested in getting to know Rollins better.  Folsom is tough but normally catch at least one fish.  Folsom is getting better with high water, full now, and can now see plenty of small fish.

I manly fish for Bass but Crappie at Rollins would be interesting.

DRT Yakbah:

--- Quote from: Fish N Disc on June 09, 2018, 09:59:23 AM ---I should be free next week and have my own kayak setup.  I'm mainly fish morning till 1-2 but evening fishing can be good.  I've fished Rollins only a hand full of times but have more experience on Folsom-South fork.  Would be interested in getting to know Rollins better.  Folsom is tough but normally catch at least one fish.  Folsom is getting better with high water, full now, and can now see plenty of small fish.

I manly fish for Bass but Crappie at Rollins would be interesting.

--- End quote ---

Do it. Ron is a great dude and knows his shit. He is a generous guy and will put you on the fish. If you have the time, I would make the trip to fish Rollins with Ron.

Weimarian:
Decided to rework my boat electronics Saturday. New fish finders, side shot and regular chirp type. Going out tonight to try them out. Folsom lake granite bay entrance.5-6 ish

Weimarian:
Folsom lake, grinder! Spent 2hrs not a bite... Changed areas and as I was flying along...... Saw bait jumping all over in 20-30' of water. circled back and tossed crank baits at the bait balls. Sure enough, as my deep diver passed threw or under the bait, it got slammed. thought I had a tree! That's when it figured out it was hooked and the fight began! Nice small mouth to hand. Took picture and let it go. Tossed again and got 9 more fish over the next hr. Great night. Will post a picture tomorrow. Night night. Oh, tomorrow night is Rollins on the kayak. 5-5:30ish at greenhorn camp entrance

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version