Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 23, 2024, 12:05:41 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

[Today at 10:36:10 AM]

[Today at 09:23:34 AM]

[Today at 12:06:38 AM]

[April 22, 2024, 07:49:41 PM]

[April 22, 2024, 06:24:32 PM]

[April 21, 2024, 05:23:36 PM]

[April 21, 2024, 04:53:56 PM]

[April 21, 2024, 09:45:43 AM]

[April 20, 2024, 08:27:22 PM]

[April 20, 2024, 07:37:51 PM]

[April 20, 2024, 07:28:42 PM]

[April 20, 2024, 09:08:36 AM]

Support NCKA

Support the site by making a donation.

Topic: Delta - Paradise Point 6-14 early.  (Read 933 times)

Tonymoore55

• Salmon
  • View Profile
  • Date Registered: Oct 2014
Going to fish Paradise Point Marina tomorrow Morning.  Hope to be on the water at Sunrise.  5:30 ish.  Join me if you can.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

clington

• Sand Dab
  • View Profile
  • Date Registered: May 2018
Unfortunately I can't tomorrow but would love to another day....cell 415 961 24 zero nine! Good luck out there.
Bass guy, usually off rented jon boats at reservoirs or backseat on delta. Hoping to get kayak to open up possibilities!

Baitman

• Sea Lion
  • View Profile
  • Date Registered: Mar 2011
Hmmmm,,          Might join you.    Thanks   
Sometimes the fish isn't the only prize.
2nd place  Simply Fishing 2013
   Designer  Raptor kayaks

You must pass through the valley of stupidity to ascend the mountain of knowledge.

Fish N Disc

• Sand Dab
  • View Profile
  • Date Registered: Nov 2017
Might join you. Long drive for me without traffic. How long do you plan on being on the water?

Never been on the Delta. Any specific requirements or items needed for being on the Delta?

yatzmail@yahoo.com

Tonymoore55

• Salmon
  • View Profile
  • Date Registered: Oct 2014
Might join you. Long drive for me without traffic. How long do you plan on being on the water?

Never been on the Delta. Any specific requirements or items needed for being on the Delta?
Senko’s are always good Dark colors.  Drop shots, Nemo rigs.  Topwater, Buzz/Spinner Baits.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

reelfish

• Sea Lion
  • View Profile
  • Date Registered: Nov 2006

Yea, bring everything. Good luck.

clington

• Sand Dab
  • View Profile
They should be biting well top water...around there i would do frog in the am and the flip/senko/dropshot in the afternoon. But tides is the key.  If they're biting well, try chatter, if windy, try spinner. Good luck...damn wish i could join.
Bass guy, usually off rented jon boats at reservoirs or backseat on delta. Hoping to get kayak to open up possibilities!

Fish N Disc

• Sand Dab
  • View Profile
... Never been on the Delta. Any specific requirements or items needed for being on the Delta?
I meant navigation lights, special licence, that sort of thing for being on the Delta

clington

• Sand Dab
  • View Profile
I would bring lots of water and a rope in case you need towing back? Otherwise, come 5am-ish, it's safelight already and you will probably stay close to bank or 5mph/no wake zones. If you have some sort of anchor pole or long paddle, that maybe good, to move yourself out of the delta cheese/thick grass if you get stuck.  Your CA fishing license per usual.

Looking at the tides around Paradise, you guys are fishing out going tide. Should be fun!

Fish N Disc

• Sand Dab
  • View Profile
I've decided to skip on this trip.  2 hours there and who knows how long to get home in traffic is just too much for me right now.  Too much driving and I don't like heavy traffic. 

Probably just go to a lake in the sierras on Friday.

anything