Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 11:23:53 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

[Today at 09:59:11 PM]

[Today at 09:44:18 PM]

[Today at 09:12:36 PM]

[Today at 09:05:54 PM]

[Today at 07:11:09 PM]

[Today at 01:13:46 PM]

[March 27, 2024, 07:25:42 PM]

[March 27, 2024, 07:05:39 PM]

[March 27, 2024, 12:35:34 PM]

[March 27, 2024, 11:18:23 AM]

[March 26, 2024, 07:45:07 PM]

[March 26, 2024, 06:19:03 PM]

[March 26, 2024, 05:47:06 PM]

Support NCKA

Support the site by making a donation.

Topic: My WIFE is going to HATE ME - from American Canyon | Bay AREA  (Read 2677 times)

• View Profile
  • Date Registered: Apr 2013
welcome me and my buddys live in napa and are always on the water hit me up your more than welcome to come along
TEAM Roe Hunterz

EdPingol

• Salmon
  • i love spam.
  • View Profile Ed Pingol Photography
  • Date Registered: Feb 2014
welcome me and my buddys live in napa and are always on the water hit me up your more than welcome to come along

Would live to tag along.
"I shoot PEOPLE for a living"
http://www.edpingolphotography.com/

EdPingol

• Salmon
  • i love spam.
  • View Profile Ed Pingol Photography
  • Date Registered: Feb 2014
Already got a keeper. =)
"I shoot PEOPLE for a living"
http://www.edpingolphotography.com/

guitarzan

• Sea Lion
  • Its Madness.
  • View Profile
  • Date Registered: Jan 2006
Already got a keeper. =)
What a perfect picture to wake up too!  She's beautiful, thanx!
Elk 2008 Winner
Mooch strong
http://www.flickr.com/photos/56542681@N08/sets/
I sure do miss you guys.

alien

• Sea Lion
  • WSB/MBK 10/01/09 56"--/46 pounds
  • View Profile
  • Date Registered: Dec 2005
Welcome to the madness Ed! Your wife won't hate you when you start bringing home the seafood :smt003

AlexV

Codzilla

• Sea Lion
  • View Profile
  • Date Registered: Mar 2011
Welcome to the madness Ed! Your wife won't hate you when you start bringing home the seafood :smt003

AlexV

+1 my wife was mad I didn't make it over and get her some salmon last year, NOW I have orders to get her some salmon this year !!! Guess I will be making more trips over the hill this year darn it !!!
Jeff
3rd place Trinidad Rockfish Wars lll
6th place GS11

Camo Hobie Outback
 Old Town Predator 13

TFM

• Salmon
  • View Profile
  • Date Registered: Jul 2013
Welcome Ed! Hope to see you OTW.

Weimarian

• Sea Lion
  • The fish, I hear them! work can wait! let's go!
  • View Profile
  • Date Registered: Mar 2011
Cute baby! Love that HAIR!!! All mine (6) grew up kayaking and love to go now more than ever! Wife loves to paddle (no fishing for her though) Most of my kids like to fish though. Welcome to an exceptional group of folks that span the area and cook too!!!! Have had so many great new dishes added to my palate! PI foods are awesome. I tend to drift around at events looking for strange and wonderful new dishes to sample! Oh and we fish too :smt044 See you on the water at some point, though I'm mostly a weekend warrior... Welcome to the madness :smt006
Come on out! It's time to play. It's time for TROUT Bass and STRIPER. Let go of the hand brake!

Bushy

• Administrator
  • First, you do everything right.Then, you get lucky
  • View Profile http://theletsgofishingradioshow.com
  • Date Registered: Jan 2005
I told her I was going to get a kayak last year...

She asked "How much?!?"

I told her "uhmmm... a couple hundred bucks, tops"

I've still yet to tell her how much I actually spent... especially on the HOBIE OUTBACK. Granted that the yak was used... so it was a little cheaper. Thank goodness for Craigslist and cash purchases. No trail on how much the hobby actually cost.

Been going out on local lakes and rivers alone. Hoping to find some fishing buddies on here... especially after the much needed rain.

//ed 

My best tip?  Always buy the same color fishing rod.  Spin, cast, stand-up, no matter.  Just get the same color combo and she will never realize they are all different rods.

ps helps if you leave them in a big stack leaning up in a dark corner.  Displaying separately in an attractive manner could blow it for you!

WTTM hope we fish together soon. RF and Salmon and halibut will be happening soon come down to Monterey Bay for a go-out!

Bushy

SANTA CRUZ KAYAK FISHING Guide Service  2004
NCKA
NWKA
Santa Cruz Sentinel
Monterey Herald
Western Outdoor News

b.shadee

• Salmon
  • View Profile
  • Date Registered: Aug 2008
 :smt005
This thread has me in stitches!

Welcome aboard @EdPingol! There's no end in sight. Be sure to block out some time for the Alameda Rock Wall this Summer. Keep me in mind if you want to hook up. I live on the Island and am always happy to have fishy guests.

I had the audacity to use some of my wedding gift money to buy my first kayak. My wife was actually supportive. Turns out she likes me being gone sometimes. Bringing home some great fresh seafood made good with her also.

I bought her a kayak a couple years later. We've had some great times together, but she never lets me fish while we're out together.

She went out on her own and left the seat and paddle on the beach tho, never to be seen again. Now her boat has been sitting for way too long.

hightide

• Sea Lion
  • View Profile
  • Date Registered: Apr 2007

She asked "How much?!?"

I've still yet to tell her how much I actually spent... especially on the HOBIE OUTBACK. Granted that the yak was used... so it was a little cheaper. Thank goodness for Craigslist and cash purchases. No trail on how much the hobby actually cost.

Been going out on local lakes and rivers alone. Hoping to find some fishing buddies on here... especially after the much needed rain.

//ed 

My best tip?  Always buy the same color fishing rod.  Spin, cast, stand-up, no matter.  Just get the same color combo and she will never realize they are all different rods.

ps helps if you leave them in a big stack leaning up in a dark corner.  Displaying separately in an attractive manner could blow it for you!

WTTM hope we fish together soon. RF and Salmon and halibut will be happening soon come down to Monterey Bay for a go-out!

Bushy
Jedmo got that technique to perfection.  Buy 2 of each
ALLAN

2020 Hobie Revo 13
OK T15
Owned 2015 Hobie AI
Owned Scupper Pro TW

Live, Love, Launch!

superd270

• Sea Lion
  • View Profile
  • Date Registered: Aug 2009
She asked "How much?!?"

//ed

Welcome Ed.

You should join Hightide when he starts "playing in the mud" at Lawson's Landing while catching those gaper clamps. Lots of fun as well and double that with catching some dungees at Doran. Allan's got it to perfection. And he has something to top of those two with a little hiking in the same area.

Now, don't remember who posted it but I recall reading about this. Now you added another scare in your life: the fear that when we die, our wives would sell our stuff for what we told them the stuff cost.  :smt002

WTTM.

Kuya Danny
« Last Edit: February 28, 2014, 04:27:39 PM by superd270 »
Going Fishing?
Winds from the south, hook in
    the mouth.
Wind from the east, bite the least.
Wind from the north, further off.
Wind from the west, bite the
    best.

ginoltk

• Sea Lion
  • View Profile
  • Date Registered: Dec 2010
Welcome Ed.  See you on the water.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

JEFROX

• Salmon
  • View Profile
  • Date Registered: Jan 2010
Welcome Ed!

You do excellent work with the camera! I remember seeing some of your photos a few years ago. Someone posted the link to your page in one of the Strobists forums.  :smt003
Jeff

hightide

• Sea Lion
  • View Profile
  • Date Registered: Apr 2007
 :smt003
"The photograper?"  First thing I said when we were exchanging names.  In fact Ed shot my niece's wedding.  Dude has Skillzz :smt003
ALLAN

2020 Hobie Revo 13
OK T15
Owned 2015 Hobie AI
Owned Scupper Pro TW

Live, Love, Launch!

anything