Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 04:53:06 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

[March 28, 2024, 11:47:21 PM]

[March 28, 2024, 11:34:08 PM]

[March 28, 2024, 09:44:18 PM]

[March 28, 2024, 09:12:36 PM]

[March 28, 2024, 07:11:09 PM]

[March 28, 2024, 01:13:46 PM]

[March 27, 2024, 07:25:42 PM]

[March 27, 2024, 07:05:39 PM]

[March 27, 2024, 12:35:34 PM]

[March 27, 2024, 11:18:23 AM]

[March 26, 2024, 07:45:07 PM]

[March 26, 2024, 06:19:03 PM]

[March 26, 2024, 05:47:06 PM]

Support NCKA

Support the site by making a donation.

Topic: Lake Berryessa Salmon Slam 4/2  (Read 9832 times)

Fish N' Chips

• Salmon
  • Hobie Adventure
  • View Profile
  • Date Registered: May 2008
What a fantastic time.  I will have to try and make it next year.  It looks like conditions were great.  Thanks for all the pictures!

mooch

• 2006 Angler of the Year
  • Manatee
  • Cancer Fighter
  • View Profile
  • Date Registered: Dec 2004
Mooch, I was a lil bummed you didnt make it as i was really looking forward taking you out on my boat to show and explore berryessa w/ you but staying home and taking care of your health and seeing you at the next hookup is WAY More important and glad you made the right call....I just wanted to let You, Marvin, And the rest of the NCKA Family know that we were able to donate and collect a big $156 dollars for you and marvin to help you guys out! We love you guys and hope we all can keep the good times rolling with yall...Looking forward to next big event and doing it all over again. You and Marvin in my prayers bud and i hope tuesday's surgery goes well...pm whenevr you can bud, ricci.

Many thanks for the continued support. I'm so thankful for a having a family this BIG  (and still continues to grow) :smt008

ChuckE

• Global Moderator
  • View Profile
  • Date Registered: Dec 2004
I remembered some spots that seem to always hold fish.  Hit up two of those spots and things haven't changed as the girls caught a half dozen chunky bass at one of my super duper secret spots.   :smt044

Hope to post a few pics when we download them.

Nate
Nate, I heard your girls gave the crowd a lesson on how to catch bass with redworms.  That's so cool.  I'd love to see more pics.
Winner - 2018 ARW Halibut Handline Derby
Winner - 2013 Doran Beach Crabfest
2nd Place - 2012 Alameda Rockwall Halibut Derby
Winner (Biggest Rock Crab) - 2010 Half Moon Bay Crabfest
Winner - 2009 Alameda Rockwall Halibut Derby
Winner - 2009 Paradise Halibut Hunt
Winner - 2007 NCKA Angler of the Year
Winner "Grand Slam" - 2007 Bendo @ Mendo III
2nd Place - 2007 Monterey Bay Kayak Fishing Derby
Winner - 2004 Santa Cruz Kayak Fishing Derby

lucky13

• Sea Lion
  • View Profile
  • Date Registered: Jan 2009
Since you and your family were on a zodiac, I didn't even know you were NCKA. I could've hit you up with a few diving tips if I knew who you were :smt003

ernest
« Last Edit: April 05, 2011, 08:00:18 PM by lucky13 »

spinal tap

• Sea Lion
  • View Profile
  • Date Registered: Nov 2005
I remembered some spots that seem to always hold fish.  Hit up two of those spots and things haven't changed as the girls caught a half dozen chunky bass at one of my super duper secret spots.   :smt044

Hope to post a few pics when we download them.

Nate
Nate, I heard your girls gave the crowd a lesson on how to catch bass with redworms.  That's so cool.  I'd love to see more pics.

Chuck,

I was hoping the girls would catch a couple pan fish.  Right now, I just want them to get hooked.  We got lucky with some mini-crawlers.  Good thing we ran out of worms otherwise we would have been there a lot longer. 

spinal tap

• Sea Lion
  • View Profile
  • Date Registered: Nov 2005
Since you and your family were on a zodiac, I didn't even know you were NCKA. I could've hit you up with a few diving tips if I knew who you were :smt003
Btw, I only see thumbnails when I click on the pictures.

ernest

I need to get a sticker that says "NCKA wannabe" for my inflatable yacht.  After seeing all the kayaks, my daughter wants to go in a kayak next time.  We have them, but a zodiac is so much easier for a couple restless kids. 

I'd be happy to make up answers for whatever diving questions you might have.  :smt003

Nate

FishingAddict

• Sea Lion
  • View Profile
  • Date Registered: Nov 2007
Btw, I only see thumbnails when I click on the pictures.

ernest

I need to get a sticker that says "NCKA wannabe" for my inflatable yacht.  After seeing all the kayaks, my daughter wants to go in a kayak next time.  We have them, but a zodiac is so much easier for a couple restless kids. 

I'd be happy to make up answers for whatever diving questions you might have.  :smt003

Nate

Nate - I was cheering pretty loud for your daughter when she was landing that chunky bass!!  You guys out-fished a lot serious anglers including me who got a goose egg. BUT enjoyed the event thoroughly.  The camaraderie, event organization and the food was first class.

Cheers,

Mel
« Last Edit: April 14, 2011, 10:23:15 PM by FishingAddict »
2018 Hobie Revolution 13 Cheeesy Orange Papaya
2019 Hobie Revolution 11 Seagrass Green

Hookmeup

• Sardine
  • View Profile
  • Date Registered: Jan 2011
I just want to thank all of you for comming out. We had a great time. I look forward to joining you again in the future. I will attach the photos I took with my phone camra. I hope they come out ok.

Special "Thank You ", to all the Sponsors. Your donations were great.

G-Whiz

• Sea Lion
  • I'm Glen, from the mailroom!
  • View Profile
  • Date Registered: Aug 2010
I posted this on another page; but thought I should post it here to:

Lost & Found: I found something that someone from our group lost at Markley Cove; you may have left it on the beach when you were packing up. It's black, worth about $50 buck and could save your a$$.
The one who dies with the most toys, WINS!