Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 23, 2024, 05:28:46 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

by &
[Today at 05:25:18 PM]

by &
[Today at 05:23:24 PM]

[Today at 04:39:50 PM]

[Today at 04:07:02 PM]

[Today at 01:20:14 PM]

[Today at 10:36:10 AM]

[Today at 09:23:34 AM]

[Today at 12:06:38 AM]

[April 22, 2024, 06:24:32 PM]

[April 21, 2024, 05:23:36 PM]

[April 21, 2024, 04:53:56 PM]

[April 21, 2024, 09:45:43 AM]

[April 20, 2024, 08:27:22 PM]

[April 20, 2024, 07:28:42 PM]

Support NCKA

Support the site by making a donation.

Topic: CCK Rancho Cordova  (Read 1667 times)

yakyakyak

• Sea Lion
  • Huh? What?
  • View Profile
  • Date Registered: Jun 2016
[[CASE CLOSED]]

I talked to Keith at CCK. He took care of it and is replacing the kayak. I guess it came down to a poor decision of one of his employees, shit does happen I guess.
Very awesome.  CCK is also sponsor to some of our events, can't ask for a better sponsor for the community!

2019 Hobie Outback
2017 Hobie Adventure Island
2016 Santa Cruz Raptor G2 - Surf/stability champ!
2015 Hobie Revolution 16 - Speedster
2016 NuCanoe Frontier 12 - Extra stable with crazy load capability

-----------------
FOR SALE
-----------------

Rods and Reels: http://www.norcalkayakanglers.com/index.php?topic=88549.0 (Shimanos, Casting/Spinning Rods + Reels

yatzmail@yahoo.com

The X Inn Keeper

• Life is Good!
  • Sea Lion
  • View Profile
  • Date Registered: Oct 2007
Proud to say,
CCK is a Major Sponsor of Open Shelter II this Saturday at Shelter Cove.
Great People who care about the Kayak Community
;0)
Hobie Outback (dune)

DavidMel

• Salmon
  • View Profile
  • Date Registered: Mar 2018
Great to hear that the owner cares about the customer and is making it right for you.   That’s what being a community is all about and will help his business.  :smt001
David

Vibe Sea Ghost 110

" I believe in America."

Kayakfish7

• Salmon
  • Rain or shine fish on
  • View Profile
  • Date Registered: Jan 2017
Dude no one bitches about a sweet deal cant believe some one would cry about a supper deal. Then cry about scraches :smt013
Ocean Kayak Trident 13 follow me @kayakfish7

Kayakfish7

• Salmon
  • Rain or shine fish on
  • View Profile
Quote from: Lingling cck is great Daniel and orher dudes that work there would not screw you over looking for hand outs is 😢link=topic=85281.msg969991#msg969991 date=1536618245
[[CASE CLOSED]]

I talked to Keith at CCK. He took care of it and is replacing the kayak. I guess it came down to a poor decision of one of his employees, shit does happen I guess.

Lingling

• Salmon
  • View Profile
  • Date Registered: Nov 2017
Quote from: Lingling cck is great Daniel and orher dudes that work there would not screw you over looking for hand outs is 😢link=topic=85281.msg969991#msg969991 date=1536618245
[[CASE CLOSED]]

Nobody was looking for handouts. I was looking for compensation for my 3 week old kayak getting jacked up.

Lingling

• Salmon
  • View Profile
Dude no one bitches about a sweet deal cant believe some one would cry about a supper deal. Then cry about scraches :smt013

WTF are you talking about? I didn't even have supper there, or lunch. I wasn't bitching about scraches either. Let me spell* it out for you. I took my kayak in there to get leak tested. They scratched it badly, said "too bad" - I was pissed about that. Then I called the owner, he said he'd replace the hull which, yes, I am happy about.

Bushy

• Administrator
  • First, you do everything right.Then, you get lucky
  • View Profile http://theletsgofishingradioshow.com
  • Date Registered: Jan 2005
[[CASE CLOSED]]

Very awesome.  CCK is also sponsor to some of our events, can't ask for a better sponsor for the community!

That's right.  Looks like he stepped up again.

Great news!

Bushy

SANTA CRUZ KAYAK FISHING Guide Service  2004
NCKA
NWKA
Santa Cruz Sentinel
Monterey Herald
Western Outdoor News

Lingling

• Salmon
  • View Profile
[[CASE CLOSED]]

That's right.  Looks like he stepped up again.

Great news!

Bushy
Yep, very happy with the resolution. A complete 180 from the original. Thanks guys for your suggestions and contact info.
« Last Edit: September 10, 2018, 10:14:12 PM by Lingling »

SmokeOnTheWater

• Sea Lion
  • View Profile
  • Date Registered: Dec 2011

WTF are you talking about? I didn't even have supper there, or lunch. I wasn't bitching about scraches either. Let me spell* it out for you. I took my kayak in there to get leak tested. They scratched it badly, said "too bad" - I was pissed about that. Then I called the owner, he said he'd replace the hull which, yes, I am happy about.

:smt005 :smt005 :smt005

KF7, you never cease to amaze me with your posts.

Do you smoke meth or crack by any chance?  Seriously, your comments are waaaay out there.
If you ain't first, you're last.

FishWorks

• It's MudSalmon Time
  • Sea Lion
  • MOOCH STRONG
  • View Profile
  • Date Registered: Jun 2009
Just Slay
Host of the Berryessa Salmon Slam

Kayakfish7

• Salmon
  • Rain or shine fish on
  • View Profile
[quote author=Lingling dude you got a deal from reding California thrn went to another cck crying about yoyr deal and now you get a new boat all because yoy cryed about scratches and your boat pased the leak test get the hell out of here with girly drama one day on the water your boat will get scratchedlink=topic=85281.msg970082#msg970082 date=1536638019]

[/quote]

Kayakfish7

• Salmon
  • Rain or shine fish on
  • View Profile

:smt005 :smt005 :smt005

KF7, you never cease to amaze me with your posts.

Do you smoke meth or crack by any chance?  Seriously, your comments are waaaay out there.

jrsuperman

• Salmon
  • View Profile
  • Date Registered: Jun 2015
Dang someone out for revenge. Yikes.