Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 03:42:23 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

[Today at 02:42:27 AM]

[April 24, 2024, 11:16:08 PM]

[April 24, 2024, 09:45:12 PM]

[April 24, 2024, 08:39:39 PM]

[April 24, 2024, 07:56:21 PM]

[April 24, 2024, 07:50:41 PM]

[April 24, 2024, 04:31:01 PM]

[April 24, 2024, 11:46:31 AM]

[April 24, 2024, 10:38:46 AM]

[April 24, 2024, 10:16:10 AM]

[April 24, 2024, 06:30:45 AM]

[April 23, 2024, 09:07:13 PM]

[April 23, 2024, 07:29:14 PM]

[April 23, 2024, 07:26:53 PM]

[April 23, 2024, 06:03:07 PM]

[April 23, 2024, 06:01:09 PM]

[April 23, 2024, 01:20:14 PM]

[April 23, 2024, 09:23:34 AM]

[April 23, 2024, 12:06:38 AM]

Support NCKA

Support the site by making a donation.

Topic: Softub PIF Giveaway...Thanksgiving Day is the day!!!  (Read 18327 times)

Sledge

• GetSome!!!
  • Sea Lion
  • GetSome!!! Hell Yeah!!!
  • View Profile
  • Date Registered: Apr 2009
http://
Hey Sledge,

Did you forgot what you promised?
??? To Kill the BEAST???
It's all about Today!!! Because who knows what tomorrow will bring... so Better get OTW n GetSome

Sledge

• GetSome!!!
  • Sea Lion
  • View Profile
Hey Sledge,

??? To Kill the BEAST???
Or were u saying something specific,??? Because last I heard A Hot Tub Place-Mark (owner) had spoken with Texasboy and who picked a color"not" the Sledged tub we used at GS!!! But spanking new...no orgys have been committed in it YET..
[emoji6]

I just grilled them...so u might want to let the winner respond before...
It's all about Today!!! Because who knows what tomorrow will bring... so Better get OTW n GetSome

G-Whiz

• Sea Lion
  • I'm Glen, from the mailroom!
  • View Profile
  • Date Registered: Aug 2010
Hey Sledge,

??? To Kill the BEAST???
Or were u saying something specific,??? Because last I heard A Hot Tub Place-Mark (owner) had spoken with Texasboy and who picked a color"not" the Sledged tub we used at GS!!! But spanking new...no orgys have been committed in it YET..
[emoji6]

No; think back to your voice message you left on my phone when you asked me to make the banner...

The one who dies with the most toys, WINS!

Sledge

• GetSome!!!
  • Sea Lion
  • View Profile
Hey Sledge,

??? To Kill the BEAST???
[emoji6]

No; think back to your voice message you left on my phone when you asked me to make the banner...

Brother I can't remember yesterday...so cough it up!!! I'm kind of direct...so???  All I know Is I put a lot of time and...

And spent time talking to them yesterday...and Texasboy needs to come on here and tell what's to be told!!!

Texasboy??? U should of had a call yesterday???

Glen I've been dealing with an elderly parent"hip surgery" work and Bunch of other crap on my plate!!! So if u got something to say, say it... I get jokes a week later... occupational hazards... brain damage... the 80's

And if your just messing with me...I'm not in a fun place right now...

But I try...

Pic of what kept me from Crab Fest 15'

I got some sweet waypoints for crab... [emoji6]

TexasBoy

• Salmon
  • View Profile
  • Date Registered: May 2013
I'm glad I saw this thread resurface tonight!

Not sure what Whiz is after....but yes i'm getting a brand new soft tub with the int/ext color of my choice.  and it IS NOT it is NOT the sledged tub from GS =) nothing but love Sledge!  suppose to have it soon so i'm not to worried plus I added some eco soft pump etc bs.... so I don't have to use to much chlorine =)  Mark at the soft tub place has been great and I have no complaints. 

i'm totally bummed I will be missing GS this year due to my buddy getting married the day off!!!! of all the f'n days in the year RIGHT!!! =) no worries! I may sneak up for a day or two.      hope this clears anything up!!!

Cheers

Eric

Sledge

• GetSome!!!
  • Sea Lion
  • View Profile

Not sure what Whiz is after....but yes i'm getting a brand new soft tub with the int/ext color of my choice.  and it IS NOT it is NOT the sledged tub from GS =) nothing but love Sledge!  suppose to have it soon so i'm not to worried plus I added some eco soft pump etc bs.... so I don't have to use to much chlorine =)  Mark at the soft tub place has been great and I have no complaints. 

i'm totally bummed I will be missing GS this year due to my buddy getting married the day off!!!! of all the f'n days in the year RIGHT!!! =) no worries! I may sneak up for a day or two.      hope this clears anything up!!!

Cheers

Eric
Yeah I don't know what glens referring to...that's an ozone system u were talking about $400 retail $200 when I do shows and free to any NCKA bro that pays for it...that's what I did for Chadrock last yr and fir tinys son few mths ago...along with huge discount!!! But u got the biggest discount of ALL for the cause................

ENJOY!!!

Sledge

• GetSome!!!
  • Sea Lion
  • View Profile

Cheers

Eric
Yeah I don't know what glens referring to...that's an ozone system u were talking about $400 retail $200 when I do shows and free to any NCKA bro that pays for it...that's what I did for Chadrock last yr and fir tinys son few mths ago...along with huge discount!!! But u got the biggest discount of ALL for the cause................

ENJOY!!!
Going to ad date of RBIII TO HEADING OF THIS THREAD ONCE ITS BEEN DETERMINED!!! Talked with bloodbath yesterday. He was asking when should we!?!?!? Its in JUNE but havnt got date yet!!! Stay tuned

And once again HELL YEAH!! ConGrats!!! Bring it to RB III more of a relaxed setting!!! And a lot closer!!!

TexasBoy

• Salmon
  • View Profile
  • Date Registered: May 2013
Up Date:

TUB IS ON THE TRUCK!!!

Mark at A Hot Tub Place sealed the deal with this new Mocha/Black Soft Tub!  He was very helpful for well over an hour or so on answering all my questions etc...Showed how to set up, what to do and what not to do as well as dealing with all the chemicals.  I will definitely be doing business with them.   

Eric

• Just call me...Roberts
  • View Profile
  • Date Registered: Mar 2014
Thanks maga coolness. Since we are family and all, I'm going to be coming over often to use it. Lol
Common sense is not common.

Sledge

• GetSome!!!
  • Sea Lion
  • View Profile
Up Date:

TUB IS ON THE TRUCK!!!

Mark at A Hot Tub Place sealed the deal with this new Mocha/Black Soft Tub!  He was very helpful for well over an hour or so on answering all my questions etc...Showed how to set up, what to do and what not to do as well as dealing with all the chemicals.  I will definitely be doing business with them.   

Eric
Right on!!! Now we want a pic of u and mama sitting in it with th steam rolling off...and that big ass smile you'll have on your face!!!

anything