Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 23, 2024, 02:40:58 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

[Today at 12:06:38 AM]

[April 22, 2024, 11:58:24 PM]

[April 22, 2024, 09:24:28 PM]

[April 22, 2024, 07:49:41 PM]

[April 22, 2024, 06:24:32 PM]

[April 21, 2024, 05:23:36 PM]

[April 21, 2024, 04:53:56 PM]

[April 21, 2024, 09:45:43 AM]

[April 20, 2024, 08:27:22 PM]

[April 20, 2024, 07:37:51 PM]

[April 20, 2024, 07:28:42 PM]

[April 20, 2024, 09:08:36 AM]

[April 20, 2024, 08:41:07 AM]

[April 20, 2024, 07:12:18 AM]

[April 19, 2024, 10:54:38 PM]

[April 19, 2024, 10:40:43 PM]

Support NCKA

Support the site by making a donation.

Topic: AlbionOpen2017 Final RosterPg.1 Please check your clothing order Goes in 7/24  (Read 20631 times)

9erfan

• Sea Lion
  • View Profile
  • Date Registered: Oct 2010
I have this one framed on my office wall, still my favorite, love the Canary though
See you in a few weeks!
Cheers
I was lucky enough to win the 1 of 100 print. Hanging in my living room.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've got the same one framed and chillin' in the garage.  :smt007
The 1/100? That's awesome [emoji13][emoji13]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
1st place 2011 Red Barn Classic
2019 Hobie Outback

LilRiverMan

• Sea Lion
  • View Profile
  • Date Registered: May 2009
Don't see the usual Albion Camping thread so I'll post here. Looks like I will be able to get a few days off and make it up to Albion, Saturday afternoon - evening. Depending on conditions etc, I may stay till Monday. But, right now, just interested in a site share for Saturday night.

Anybody got room for a minivan and a kayak?  I'll be car camping.

From Albion, I will head to Shelter Cove for a shot at Pac Hali and Threshers and then the opening of the Salmon season. Coming back Wednesday afternoon. Staying at Shelter Cove Campground. Company welcome
Winner, 2012 Fisherman's Warehouse, Tiki Lagoon - Stripers.

Proud paddler - Pay it Forward Paddle 2010 / 2011 / 2012 / 2013 / 2014 / 2015 / 2016 / 2017 / 2018

In the game of biggest fish, if you can't enjoy routinely gettin' your ass handed to you, by great fishermen, then you don't belong in the NCKA.

Many men go fishing all of their lives without knowing that it is not fish they are after. ~Henry David Thoreau

Schills206

• Salmon
  • 2016 Hobie Outback
  • View Profile
  • Date Registered: Nov 2016
Right now, it looks like I can actually make this event.  I'm not registered but hopefully I can buzz up Friday and fish with you all on tournament day.  Bringing a tent and camping wherever there is shade!

Hojoman

• Manatee
  • View Profile
  • Date Registered: Feb 2007
I will have stickers and Hoo Rags available.

ravensblack

• Manatee
  • View Profile
  • Date Registered: Aug 2007
So cool.
"I always entertain great hope" Robert Frost

• View Profile
  • Date Registered: Feb 2012
Don't see the usual Albion Camping thread so I'll post here. Looks like I will be able to get a few days off and make it up to Albion, Saturday afternoon - evening. Depending on conditions etc, I may stay till Monday. But, right now, just interested in a site share for Saturday night.

Anybody got room for a minivan and a kayak?  I'll be car camping.

From Albion, I will head to Shelter Cove for a shot at Pac Hali and Threshers and then the opening of the Salmon season. Coming back Wednesday afternoon. Staying at Shelter Cove Campground. Company welcome

Ski Pro Jerry and G-Whiz used to post the map but they dont post much anymore .. one year I just paid to camp in the "over flow" lot with everyone else that did not  have a space it was cool and centrally located

So sorry I wasn't able to do the campgound map this year.  My father lost his wife in March and moved in with me.  He's 85 years old, has Alzheimer's, neuropathy, arthritis in both knees and weighs in over 250 pounds.  Denise (wife) was helping me with him until she took a header out of the truck camper and broke her wrist severely about 5 weeks ago.  Since then, I've been busier than  a cat trying to cover turds on a marble floor.  Non stop.  Neither can do much of anything and constantly need something.  In the meantime, I decided to finish out my attic space (It's a huge attic with 12' ceiling clearances)  as a studio apartment for a live-in health care provider for my dad.  So now I'm dealing with contractors, engineers, architects, etc as well as Dad and DW.  My brother has come through and offered to have stay with him for a week starting this evening, so with that, I'm packing tonight and should be at Albion by 1 or 2pm tomorrow!!  Woop!!  Yea!  Denise said she's willing to brave the camper steps again, so she'll be joining me. 

LilRiverMan, you are plenty welcome to park in our spot.  I know of one other who is staying at a local inn wanting to drop off their kayak in my spot, but should still have enough room for you to park. 

cnew83

• Sand Dab
  • View Profile
  • Date Registered: Aug 2011
Headed up today. Does anyone have room for a tent and truck at a site for Fri and Sat??

Dannarchy

• Salmon
  • View Profile
  • Date Registered: Aug 2016
Headed up today. Does anyone have room for a tent and truck at a site for Fri and Sat??

Yes site C16 has room for a tent and a truck. Just leave room for my van (I sleep in it). I'm heading up in a couple of hours. I should be there around 3:00.

The registration name is Daniel Diaz

One F

• Salmon
  • Mendo Mayhem!
  • View Profile Pacific Outfitters
  • Date Registered: Nov 2014
Hey Craig,

Maybe I missed the Raffle Prize thread but I was able to score a sweet donation from Pacific Outfitters of Ukiah.  Super nice stainless steel crab pot! 

See you in the morning, bro!

One F
2nd place 2012 Sonoma Slam                                                     
2nd place GS9 Team Competition w/Sarge & Midwest
Not even close - 2015 Simply Fishing
1st place Pacific Outfitters Team - 2016 Kayak Wars
9th place 2022 CABNK Top 50 Clear Lake Event
Hobie Top Gun Member - 2017
Hobie Team Member (12 years)
Pacific Outfitters Team Member  (13 years)

2015 Hobie Outback
2017 Hobie Outback
2018 Hobie Outback
2019 Hobie Outback
2020 Hobie Outback

cnew83

• Sand Dab
  • View Profile
  • Date Registered: Aug 2011

Yes site C16 has room for a tent and a truck. Just leave room for my van (I sleep in it). I'm heading up in a couple of hours. I should be there around 3:00.

The registration name is Daniel Diaz

I really appreciate it Daniel. I was able to squeeze in at another site when I got here. Thanks, Chris

oldfart

• Sea Lion
  • View Profile
  • Date Registered: Jul 2013
Thanks, Craig and Linelle for all your time and efforts on putting on this wonderful event.  I know it must take a toll on you both.

This was my first time at Albion and it was a great experience. The weather was great, the people were great, and the food was great. I am even finally recognizing other members faces and names I have been introduced to three and four times before at other events   :smt006
"Pedo Viejo" is what Antonio called me.

Hojoman

• Manatee
  • View Profile
1 of 83

For those not on Facebook

This may take some time, maybe a couple of days, depending on how I'm feeling.

Hojoman

• Manatee
  • View Profile
2 of 83

Hojoman

• Manatee
  • View Profile
3 of 83
« Last Edit: August 17, 2017, 02:03:00 PM by Hojoman »

Hojoman