Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 03:35:47 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

[March 27, 2024, 11:13:05 PM]

[March 27, 2024, 10:53:01 PM]

[March 27, 2024, 08:00:55 PM]

[March 27, 2024, 07:25:42 PM]

[March 27, 2024, 07:05:39 PM]

[March 27, 2024, 04:18:57 PM]

[March 27, 2024, 12:35:34 PM]

[March 27, 2024, 11:18:23 AM]

[March 26, 2024, 07:45:07 PM]

[March 26, 2024, 06:19:03 PM]

[March 26, 2024, 05:47:06 PM]

[March 25, 2024, 07:10:08 PM]

[March 25, 2024, 03:17:35 PM]

Support NCKA

Support the site by making a donation.

Topic: Racks $5 obo  (Read 2486 times)

hightide

• Sea Lion
  • View Profile
  • Date Registered: Apr 2007
ALLAN

2020 Hobie Revo 13
OK T15
Owned 2015 Hobie AI
Owned Scupper Pro TW

Live, Love, Launch!

vwool

• "Grab life by the Paddle"
  • Sea Lion
  • View Profile
  • Date Registered: Feb 2011
Are these still available?
Eddyline Caribbean 12
OK Malibu Two XL
Hobie Revo

Host of Crabfest 2012-2022

SmokeOnTheWater

• Sea Lion
  • View Profile
  • Date Registered: Dec 2011
Will you ship to San Jose?
If you ain't first, you're last.

ex-kayaker

• mara pescador
  • Sea Lion
  • View Profile
  • Date Registered: Dec 2004
Hello kind sir. 

I am Dr. Bakare Tunde, the cousin of Nigerian Astronaut, Air Force Major Abacha Tunde. He was the first African in space when he made a secret flight to the Salyut 6 space station in 1979. He was on a later Soviet spaceflight, Soyuz T-16Z to the secret Soviet military space station Salyut 8T in 1989. He was stranded there in 1990 when the Soviet Union was dissolved. His other Soviet crew members returned to earth on the Soyuz T-16Z, but his place was taken up by return cargo. There have been occasional Progrez supply flights to keep him going since that time. He is in good humor, but wants to come home.

In the 14-years since he has been on the station, he has accumulated flight pay and interest amounting to almost $ 15,000,000 American Dollars. This is held in a trust at the Lagos National Savings and Trust Association. If we can obtain access to this money, we can place a down payment with the Russian Space Authorities for a Soyuz return flight to bring him back to Earth. I am told this will cost $ 3,000,000 American Dollars. In order to access the his trust fund we need your assistance.

My colleagues and I are willing to purchase your racks for the agreed price of $5.00 .  However we will transfer the total amount of $3,000,000  to your account and you shall provide our most trustworthy courier with the balance of 2,999,995.

Needless to say, the trust reposed on you at this juncture is enormous. In return, we have agreed to offer you 20 percent of the transferred sum, while 10 percent shall be set aside for incidental expenses (internal and external) between the parties in the course of the transaction.

This matter is of total secracy since we will be colluding with russia, please tell no one, especially congress, the fbi or the manistream liberal media. 

Honorably Yours

Prince Carl Ed Obzwebebuka

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

..........agarcia is just an ex-kayaker

The X Inn Keeper

• Life is Good!
  • Sea Lion
  • View Profile
  • Date Registered: Oct 2007
Lot of people here trying to get hold of Annie's rack ...... Just saying.
;0)

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Hobie Outback (dune)

SmokeOnTheWater

• Sea Lion
  • View Profile
  • Date Registered: Dec 2011
Hello kind sir. 

I am Dr. Bakare Tunde, the cousin of Nigerian Astronaut, Air Force Major Abacha Tunde. He was the first African in space when he made a secret flight to the Salyut 6 space station in 1979. He was on a later Soviet spaceflight, Soyuz T-16Z to the secret Soviet military space station Salyut 8T in 1989. He was stranded there in 1990 when the Soviet Union was dissolved. His other Soviet crew members returned to earth on the Soyuz T-16Z, but his place was taken up by return cargo. There have been occasional Progrez supply flights to keep him going since that time. He is in good humor, but wants to come home.

In the 14-years since he has been on the station, he has accumulated flight pay and interest amounting to almost $ 15,000,000 American Dollars. This is held in a trust at the Lagos National Savings and Trust Association. If we can obtain access to this money, we can place a down payment with the Russian Space Authorities for a Soyuz return flight to bring him back to Earth. I am told this will cost $ 3,000,000 American Dollars. In order to access the his trust fund we need your assistance.

My colleagues and I are willing to purchase your racks for the agreed price of $5.00 .  However we will transfer the total amount of $3,000,000  to your account and you shall provide our most trustworthy courier with the balance of 2,999,995.

Needless to say, the trust reposed on you at this juncture is enormous. In return, we have agreed to offer you 20 percent of the transferred sum, while 10 percent shall be set aside for incidental expenses (internal and external) between the parties in the course of the transaction.

This matter is of total secracy since we will be colluding with russia, please tell no one, especially congress, the fbi or the manistream liberal media. 

Honorably Yours

Prince Carl Ed Obzwebebuka

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

Forget the rack, I want this.  Please call me kind sir.
If you ain't first, you're last.

SlackedTide

• Sea Lion
  • View Profile
  • Date Registered: May 2014
Hmmm buy awesome rack  or go to space..... can I go fishing in space?
2014 Hobie Revo 13
2011 Hobie Outback - bye bye
1997 Tracker 17 Deep V<--- Money Pit

When you look outside the window, and all you see is fishing. True Story.

AnnieAreYouOk

• Salmon
  • View Profile
  • Date Registered: Aug 2014
Thank you for the responses. These custom racks are still available. They are in amazing condition, although they have not been maintained or protected whatsoever. Pick up in rohnert park or ncka express only.

These are 2017s, and we also have the 2015s available. The 2015s are 70" long and do not come with the mounting kit. We will sell those for $3 obo. They are a bit weathered as they've been stored outside. 2015s may or may not show signs of water damage.

Here are more photos of the 2017s. Sorry, no photos of 2015s. Price is firm at $5 but willing to lower it to $4 for my NCKA brothers and sisters. Will take higher offers.

I appreciate your offer Prince Carl Ed Obzwebebuka and will need some time to think about it. I will get back to you.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
« Last Edit: December 12, 2017, 05:36:31 AM by AnnieAreYouOk »

CptSloppywood

• Sea Lion
  • View Profile
  • Date Registered: Sep 2014
Lot of people here trying to get hold of Annie's rack ...... Just saying.
;0)

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk
I know, right!!! :smt044

scubaluis

• Sea Lion
  • View Profile
  • Date Registered: Nov 2010
Do you have a termite inspection on file and will you provide a termite clearance?

That is what everybody ask me...
"If you can not laugh at yourself, make fun of other people"

Stealth Fisha 500
Jackson Kraken
Ocean Kayak
Hobie Adventure
Wilderness System Tandem

Mark L

• Sea Lion
  • View Profile
  • Date Registered: Oct 2017
Your offer is very tempting but my car does not have a factory rack like yours to mount the custom cross bars onto. I would need to lay them directly on the roof and then lash them with a rope running through the front and rear windows mattress style. The  only issues I see would be needing to untie the rope to get out of the car, and wind hiss could be irritating on longer trips too. I'm surprised they are still available at such a deal. Let me think about it.

Mark
2018 Eddyline Yellow Caribbean 14 Angler

AnnieAreYouOk

• Salmon
  • View Profile
  • Date Registered: Aug 2014

The X Inn Keeper

• Life is Good!
  • Sea Lion
  • View Profile
  • Date Registered: Oct 2007
Just curious,