Kayak Fishing Zone > Kayak Fly Fishing

[SOLD] Getting Rid of a Fly Rod

(1/4) > >>

Tinker:
I'll post something in the For Sale classifieds, too.

Echo Boost Salt(water), 9'0" 6wt 4-piece.  SALE PENDING.  SALE NO LONGER PENDING.

The Echo is in 9.0 8.5 condition.  I've used it twice, both times in freshwater.  I really like his rod but I'm stepping down to a 5wt to better match the fish I seem to catch  :pale:.  Cork is clean but missing some bits of filler, and there are no nicks, dings, or scratches.

Comes with the original sock and tube.

It's been sitting on the shelf in my closet for too long and someone should get some use and enjoyment out of it.

I haven't settled on pricing and am open to OBO's (or suggestions).  If we can arrange an NWKA express it'll save someone $10...

CatchMO:
If you figure out a price one the Echo Boost I may be interested.

Sent from my LGMP260 using Tapatalk

Tinker:

--- Quote from: CatchMO on July 07, 2018, 01:19:20 PM ---If you figure out a price one the Echo Boost I may be interested.

--- End quote ---

I was thinking $90 including CONUS shipping.  I like the rod, it simply doesn't fit the niche I had in mind when I bought it.  Send a PM if interested.

G-Whiz:
I thought we had a deal?? Did you change your mind???

Tinker:

--- Quote from: G-Whiz on July 07, 2018, 05:34:06 PM ---I thought we had a deal?? Did you change your mind???

--- End quote ---

G- you haven't answered my message about me not coming down to Albion to deliver the rod so I assumed you lost interest.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version