Kayak Fishing Zone > Hookups and Fishing Reports (Viewable by Public)

HOW @ KBR video report

(1/4) > >>

MooMoo Outdoors:
I finally made it out to HOW event after thinking of volunteering for a long time. I had a great time serving Alan and Sean as their kayak fishing guide. The bite was slow and first fish was landed after 2 hours of grinding. I was very happy that both Alan and Sean caught few fish on their FIRST kayak fishing adventure. I got to see how much work was put into make this event happen. It's amazing how Ben, Rob, Raydon and volunteers make this event happen multiple times a year and of course the food was amazing.

Ski Pro 3 -- Jerry:
Great job guiding the vets onto some action!  I haven't missed a KBR until this year, but with my 85 year-old dad living with me and him having Alzheimer's, I am not going anywhere any time soon. 
The weather, the food both looked great as well. 
Congrats to all who pulled together to make this year's KBR a great HOW event. 

Tote:
That was one of the coolest vids I've seen in a long time.
Strong work MooMoo. Great job of guiding.

MooMoo Outdoors:

--- Quote from: Ski Pro 3 -- Jerry on October 17, 2017, 12:54:47 AM ---Great job guiding the vets onto some action!  I haven't missed a KBR until this year, but with my 85 year-old dad living with me and him having Alzheimer's, I am not going anywhere any time soon. 
The weather, the food both looked great as well. 
Congrats to all who pulled together to make this year's KBR a great HOW event.

--- End quote ---

Thank you. I know how difficult it can be when taking care of a family member. I'm an EMT and I take care of sick people all the time but when I had to take some time off from work and take care of my last few months of my grandfather's life was most difficult thing I've done emotionally. In my youth, my grandfather took me fishing all the time and especially during summer break, my grandfather and I went fishing every single day. Seeing him deteriorate rapidly was the hardest I had to endure. No matter how much I did or tried, it never felt it was enough... Hang in there and be strong

MooMoo Outdoors:

--- Quote from: Tote on October 17, 2017, 03:30:38 AM ---That was one of the coolest vids I've seen in a long time.
Strong work MooMoo. Great job of guiding.

--- End quote ---

Thank you. To be honest, I was really stressing out when they had no fish after 2 hours fishing. I really wanted them to have a good experience on their first kayak fishing adventure. When they both landed a fish, I was so relieved and happy.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version