Kayak Fishing Zone > Fishing Tournaments and Events

GO TO HELL hole FnC & DBAD (Sept 27-30)

(1/34) > >>

Rider:
Sept 27-30

This is not a tourney or MBF just a FnC

This will be a great weekend for getting up to Hell Hole to Target Bows, Browns, Kokes, & Macks. If you have Crawdad traps bring them so we can do a couple boils. I want this to be a family event so feel free to bring the family along. If people don’t want to fish there is some amazing hiking and mountain biking up in this area and it you’re feeling really adventurous you can hike aroundthe entire reservoir (yeah I won’t be doing this)

We will be heading up Thursday eve and will be setting up camp in the upper parking lot. It’s free camping but no fires 🔥. There will be plenty of space for quite a few people to show. We can do potlucks on Fri & Sat night and a group breakfast Sunday morning. I will be cooking up fresh trout for all to enjoy

If you haven’t been up to Hell Hole before it’s worth the drive.

The only rules are DBAD, no drama, dink and have fun or don’t but either way DBAD. Bring something to the potluck. Be chilly, have a good time, and DBAD.

If you have questions post it up.

snapperhead:
Laura and I are hoping to make this. 16 months (for the most part) working 7 days a week on the house has wore me out!

NowhereMan:
I doubt I can make it that time of year, but it's a great idea, and a great location. Go if you can (and don't be a dick)!

CptSloppywood:
Reminder: the road to hell is paved with good intentions  :smt044
This sounds awesome.

Fisherman X:
Beautiful place!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version