Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 03:08:26 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

[Today at 02:58:59 PM]

[Today at 01:13:46 PM]

[Today at 11:50:57 AM]

[Today at 11:49:33 AM]

[Today at 11:08:39 AM]

[March 27, 2024, 07:25:42 PM]

[March 27, 2024, 07:05:39 PM]

[March 27, 2024, 12:35:34 PM]

[March 27, 2024, 11:18:23 AM]

[March 26, 2024, 07:45:07 PM]

[March 26, 2024, 06:19:03 PM]

[March 26, 2024, 05:47:06 PM]

Support NCKA

Support the site by making a donation.

Topic: Spent the Day with Mooch  (Read 2681 times)

Frankfishing

Took Joel to his appointment yesterday where they ran a scope into his lungs. According to what I gather from Joel they are clear from any masses. A Good Thing!
We spent most of the day together including a walk at the local dog park for Bella  and laughed. It was nice to be out and about with Man's two best friends which are my Fishing Buddy  "The Mooch" and my dog Bella.
Joel main concern is in today's treatment of Chemo which his sisters are taking him to.
Yesterday I gave Joel the money from my group of First Responders and Chocolate Chip Cookies from my girls (unlaced with the exception of a few walnuts). Of course in the Mooch way he too gave me a gift for my efforts which I just shook my head and excepted.
We talked about his upcoming treatment and that he wants to go fishing with me and mutual friend(s) this Fri. I assured him that if he fills up to it we would. However, if he does go with us and I get out fished by him, I would be majorly pissed.
We also talked about the fact they he would need to keep his weight so a few suggestion were passed on to him which don't include unlaced baked items.  So let the bake contest begin. Love you Mooch, Frank

Sledge

• GetSome!!!
  • Sea Lion
  • GetSome!!! Hell Yeah!!!
  • View Profile
  • Date Registered: Apr 2009
WTG Frank...U better let him get the big fish!!!   :smt002 Be Well and Have fun!!!  I'm stuck on land till the weekend...  Damit...Need some SALT!!!
It's all about Today!!! Because who knows what tomorrow will bring... so Better get OTW n GetSome

Martianfish

• Sea Lion
  • SEMPER PARATUS
  • View Profile
  • Date Registered: Mar 2009
It doesn't matter who gets the biggest fish or the most.  It's the time fishing together!!! :smt006
Yakhopper's  Alameda Rock Wall  1st Place  June 13, 2010
2016 Hobie Outback
ARW Godfather

Sledge

• GetSome!!!
  • Sea Lion
  • View Profile
It doesn't matter who gets the biggest fish or the most.  It's the time fishing together!!! :smt006

And soon as u say that WAMB BAMB BAMB!!! :smt005 :smt002
It's all about Today!!! Because who knows what tomorrow will bring... so Better get OTW n GetSome

Squidder K

• On the 7th day God created fishing!
  • Sea Lion
  • Old Squidder's never die!
  • View Profile
  • Date Registered: Jul 2008
Hey Frank, I am all for making Da Mooch something.  Let me know what he likes (non Asian, as that is my weakest area of cooking, he would be insulted by wok skills or lack of them). 
Kevin Storm
"A bad day fishing, still beats a good day of work!"
Hobie Quest
Necky Kyook
Hero's on the Water
Veteran 36th Infantry Division "The Fighting Texans"
Patriots Fan since 1967
https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=field+artillery+song

Sailfish

• Manatee
  • View Profile
  • Date Registered: Sep 2006
Tell Mooch that if he fish at Miller Park (Tomales Bay) tomorrow then I'll treat him anything he wants (on the menu) at Nick's Cove restaurant.
"Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass...it's about learning how to dance in the rain."

mooch

• 2006 Angler of the Year
  • Manatee
  • Cancer Fighter
  • View Profile
  • Date Registered: Dec 2004
Thanks for hooking me up with the ride Uncle Frank :smt006 Nice seeing you and Bella again! Tell the ladies I enjoyed the cookies.....need to give you back a BIG cookie jar for future replenishments  :smt002

&

• Sea Lion
  • View Profile
  • Date Registered: Mar 2005
if its a matter of calories consumed, i'm treating moochie to dinner at Hokkaido once a week until he reaches his sushi threshold, after which we'll switch to the happy hour menu at hooters.

Sledge

• GetSome!!!
  • Sea Lion
  • View Profile