Kayak Fishing Zone > Safety First

Looking for recommendations for vhf radio

(1/1)

Fishboundsa:
Looking to purchase radio and I am sure some of you have done all the research. Which is the best all around model at a reseasonable price? I will be only in delta and SF bay.
Thanks for your advice!!
Sean

E Kayaker:

--- Quote from: Fishboundsa on June 17, 2018, 07:55:34 AM ---Looking to purchase radio and I am sure some of you have done all the research. Which is the best all around model at a reseasonable price? I will be only in delta and SF bay.
Thanks for your advice!!
Sean

--- End quote ---
It would be worth your while to check out the search function. This is a very popular question and I’m sure you will find lots of info on the topic. This site is a gold mine of information. Not only in the collective knowledge of the group, but also the large store of info from all the question that have been answered in the past. Try a search in “safety” and in “gearing up” to help reduce the clutter in the results.

FishingAddict:
Type "VHF Radio" in the search box.  You will find a ton of information.

NowhereMan:

--- Quote from: traildad on June 17, 2018, 09:06:05 AM ---It would be worth your while to check out the search function.

--- End quote ---

Great advice.

Of course, things change, so it's good to rehash topics from time to time, but I think this one has quite a few recent threads...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version