Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 06:56:46 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

[Today at 06:39:05 AM]

[March 28, 2024, 11:47:21 PM]

[March 28, 2024, 11:34:08 PM]

[March 28, 2024, 09:44:18 PM]

[March 28, 2024, 09:12:36 PM]

[March 28, 2024, 07:11:09 PM]

[March 27, 2024, 07:25:42 PM]

[March 27, 2024, 07:05:39 PM]

[March 27, 2024, 12:35:34 PM]

[March 27, 2024, 11:18:23 AM]

[March 26, 2024, 07:45:07 PM]

[March 26, 2024, 06:19:03 PM]

[March 26, 2024, 05:47:06 PM]

Support NCKA

Support the site by making a donation.

Topic: Crabfest 2019 Dates  (Read 8304 times)

vwool

• "Grab life by the Paddle"
  • Sea Lion
  • View Profile
  • Date Registered: Feb 2011
There are 4 spots left in the Jetty Campground.
Eddyline Caribbean 12
OK Malibu Two XL
Hobie Revo

Host of Crabfest 2012-2022

Sharkbait72

• Sand Dab
  • Get you fishin' good time on NorCal!
  • View Profile
  • Date Registered: Dec 2017
Thank you! Myself, Reel'E and Jay are already booked for space 122. Can't wait!
Sharkbait72 :shark

Sharkbait72

• Sand Dab
  • Get you fishin' good time on NorCal!
  • View Profile
  • Date Registered: Dec 2017
I'm booked #112 and ready for next year!!!

Cheers,
Shawn and Johncy aka YakMe
Awesome! We got 122.  Tell your wife I said hi and get the dog off her leg already!  :smt005
E~
That's funny... wish I could get you off my leg. LOL
Sharkbait72 :shark

Trout King

• Sand Dab
  • View Profile
  • Date Registered: Sep 2016
Hot Damn, i get to go next year !!! just booked my site #87 !!!!
Howdy neighbor! We'll be in site 86.

vwool

• "Grab life by the Paddle"
  • Sea Lion
  • View Profile
  • Date Registered: Feb 2011
1 site left in the Jetty Campground
Eddyline Caribbean 12
OK Malibu Two XL
Hobie Revo

Host of Crabfest 2012-2022

Weimarian

• Sea Lion
  • The fish, I hear them! work can wait! let's go!
  • View Profile
  • Date Registered: Mar 2011
65-66-67 are good large sites we have 68-70. Family friendly loop at end of Cove camp area. EZ water access in Harbor (threw our site #70, Over the dune and down to the water 20'?) Quick paddle out to ocean (outgoing tides rock! ) and lots of food. Not the Jetty, but nice camp spots. Loudish 'cause we like to play cards and grandchildren and beagles, just are.... :smt005
« Last Edit: January 31, 2018, 02:19:49 PM by Weimarian »
Come on out! It's time to play. It's time for TROUT Bass and STRIPER. Let go of the hand brake!

Trout King

• Sand Dab
  • View Profile
  • Date Registered: Sep 2016
Loud grandkids and Beagles (I have one) are one thing but loud generators constantly running are really annoying. There was one in particular that sounded like a biplane idling in their campsite up until I finally fell asleep. Thankfully they did not stay Saturday night. Please understand the rest of the campground may like a little peace by the campfire or may want to get some sleep to get up early for the crab.
« Last Edit: January 31, 2018, 04:05:08 PM by Trout King »

Weimarian

• Sea Lion
  • View Profile
We do not use, or condone the use of generators while camping.... :smt044 :smt044 :smt044
Come on out! It's time to play. It's time for TROUT Bass and STRIPER. Let go of the hand brake!

TexasBoy

• Salmon
  • View Profile
  • Date Registered: May 2013
Loud grandkids and Beagles (I have one) are one thing but loud generators constantly running are really annoying. There was one in particular that sounded like a biplane idling in their campsite up until I finally fell asleep. Thankfully they did not stay Saturday night. Please understand the rest of the campground may like a little peace by the campfire or may want to get some sleep to get up early for the crab.

Well i was one of them, one of my batterys was jacked. my camper would last like 15-20 mins before shutting down.  I heated up my camper HOT before going to bed every night, i made the call.  Got home and one battery would only charge to 15%.  Replaced both with redoing all the connections.  Camper is back and running

Stone85

• Salmon
  • View Profile
  • Date Registered: Dec 2016

Well i was one of them, one of my batterys was jacked. my camper would last like 15-20 mins before shutting down.  I heated up my camper HOT before going to bed every night, i made the call.  Got home and one battery would only charge to 15%.  Replaced both with redoing all the connections.  Camper is back and running
Same here the first night my batteries died at two in the morning and it was freezing. I had to run my generator for 8 hours for it to have a charge to last through the night. But then again that’s why I run a little Honda  so it’s as quiet as possible for a generator

Hojoman

• Manatee
  • View Profile
  • Date Registered: Feb 2007

Same here the first night my batteries died at two in the morning and it was freezing. I had to run my generator for 8 hours for it to have a charge to last through the night. But then again that’s why I run a little Honda  so it’s as quiet as possible for a generator
I can sleep through anything.

Weimarian

• Sea Lion
  • View Profile
Me too, but it bothers the wife... We do a No electronics thing while camping and our trailer is small, we use a lot of blankets to stay warm. what others do is up to them. glad you found the batteries were the problem texas, can't wait to get out to play again!

ReelE

• Salmon
  • View Profile
  • Date Registered: Sep 2017
We do not use, or condone the use of generators while camping.... :smt044 :smt044 :smt044
Those weren't generators that was keeping you up. It was us snoring I mean purring from the Jetty Campground! :smt005
E~

snapperhead

• Sea Lion
  • View Profile
  • Date Registered: Jun 2006
Love my Honda generator and ran it all day! It's pretty quiet, but does rev up a little when I make coffee. :smt003 I also dislike construction generators in camp grounds, but as long as they are used after 8am and before 10pm, I'm good.
"Life is like a school of rockfish, you never know what you're gonna get"

Bulldog---Alex

• Sea Lion
  • 27.4 lb Cali Hali
  • View Profile
  • Date Registered: Oct 2006
I'm hooked. Camp ground reservation's booked for 2019 .
« Last Edit: February 01, 2018, 08:55:25 PM by Bulldog---Alex »
Enjoying the fam
PA14
Revo 13
Hobie Outback