Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 02:08:47 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

[Today at 01:49:13 PM]

[Today at 01:47:49 PM]

[Today at 12:26:39 PM]

[Today at 12:23:11 PM]

[Today at 10:38:26 AM]

[Today at 08:08:50 AM]

[April 18, 2024, 10:26:01 PM]

[April 18, 2024, 07:53:15 PM]

by jp52
[April 18, 2024, 02:25:47 PM]

[April 18, 2024, 02:15:59 PM]

[April 18, 2024, 01:10:11 PM]

[April 18, 2024, 11:10:06 AM]

[April 18, 2024, 09:46:32 AM]

[April 18, 2024, 09:43:09 AM]

[April 18, 2024, 09:32:03 AM]

[April 18, 2024, 06:51:56 AM]

[April 17, 2024, 07:24:10 PM]

[April 17, 2024, 06:09:58 PM]

by Clb
[April 17, 2024, 05:19:05 PM]

[April 16, 2024, 09:41:56 PM]

[April 16, 2024, 05:41:52 PM]

[April 16, 2024, 04:34:12 PM]

[April 16, 2024, 04:12:33 PM]

[April 16, 2024, 03:10:47 PM]

[April 16, 2024, 02:05:51 PM]

[April 16, 2024, 01:19:27 PM]

Support NCKA

Support the site by making a donation.

Topic: Seeking ProStaffers  (Read 4082 times)

crash

• Sea Lion
  • View Profile
  • Date Registered: Dec 2007
"SCIENCE SUCKS" - bmb

crash

• Sea Lion
  • View Profile
  • Date Registered: Dec 2007
I have no idea who you are or what exactly you are looking for.  I am also not able to provide any prostaff opportunities to you, which is what I think you are asking for?  Or are you offering prostaff opportunities for whatever it is that you are selling?  It's not clear and I don't understand.

You mention the Brazos River on your website.  I'm guessing therefore that you are in Texas?  You also have a very disorganized store. 

I can't tell what this has to do with our AOTY competition either. 

So basically, there is little information, the post is confusing, I can't tell what you want and who you want it from, and the post is not where I would expect to find it.  Do you happen to write the regulations for CA DFW?
My apologies for posting in the wrong section.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nah its all good, I'm glad you are engaging and we can figure out what it is you're doing.  I also saw an opportunity to take a pot shot at DFW that was too good to pass up.

I'm also one of the biggest dicks around here.  bmb is a bigger dick than I am, but he's busy right now.
"SCIENCE SUCKS" - bmb

polepole

• Administrator
  • View Profile Kayak Fishing Magazine
  • Date Registered: Dec 2004
I'm also one of the biggest dicks around here.  bmb is a bigger dick than I am, but he's busy right now.

Yup.  Dick #1 and Dick #2 right there.

-Allen

polepole

• Administrator

Rock Hopper

• SonomaCoastSafetySquad
  • Global Moderator
  • A-Hull Muggle
  • View Profile
  • Date Registered: Apr 2005

In Loving Memory of Mooch, Eelmaster, Shicken, and Cabeza De Martillo

I started kayak fishing to get away from most of you...

glory river

• Sand Dab
  • View Profile
  • Date Registered: Apr 2018
I have no idea who you are or what exactly you are looking for.  I am also not able to provide any prostaff opportunities to you, which is what I think you are asking for?  Or are you offering prostaff opportunities for whatever it is that you are selling?  It's not clear and I don't understand.

You mention the Brazos River on your website.  I'm guessing therefore that you are in Texas?  You also have a very disorganized store. 

So basically, there is little information, the post is confusing, I can't tell what you want and who you want it from, and the post is not where I would expect to find it.  Do you happen to write the regulations for CA DFW?

Nah its all good, I'm glad you are engaging and we can figure out what it is you're doing.  I also saw an opportunity to take a pot shot at DFW that was too good to pass up.

A little back story about me . I hate dfw . I grew up there. The clubs there aren't very open to new people or ideas. It's basically a bass mafia . [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]Lots of trolls . I've been trying to escape the concrete . Don't like the people or the fishing. I had to move back to dfw for two years and it's a mud hole all the lakes and rivers . Miserable place and overcrowded. I recently moved to Texoma lake on the Texas/ Oklahoma border. Alote better fishing and people . Before that I used to live on the Brazos river. That's where I started fishing in 2010 and started guiding in 2014 .

polepole

• Administrator

A little back story about me . I hate dfw . I grew up there. The clubs there aren't very open to new people or ideas. It's basically a bass mafia . [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]Lots of trolls . I've been trying to escape the concrete . Don't like the people or the fishing. I had to move back to dfw for two years and it's a mud hole all the lakes and rivers . Miserable place and overcrowded. I recently moved to Texoma lake on the Texas/ Oklahoma border. Alote better fishing and people . Before that I used to live on the Brazos river. That's where I started fishing in 2010 and started guiding in 2014 .

You're talking a different DFW.  Crash is talking CA DFW, California Department if Fish and Wildlife.  I think you are talking about Dallas Fort Worth, right?

BTW, there was a bug in our setup that allowed you to post your first post here.  Normally, we require and Introduction.  Go to http://www.norcalkayakanglers.com/index.php?board=64.0 and make an introduction.  Thanks.

-Allen