Kayak Fishing Zone > Fishing Tournaments and Events

Crabfest 2018... Reminders on page 13 with info on Check In.

<< < (42/42)

Paddleboy84:
Ethan and I had a blast participating in the 7th annual NCKA Crabfest at Doran Beach. I always make it a point to bring the family over and camp out for the weekend and enjoy some quality time on the beach. To me Crabfest represents what the kayak fishing community is all about. An awesome family friendly atmosphere, great food, and the spirit of giving back to those in need. The Crabbing is just the excuse for us to come together.

This was Ethans first time crabbing with me so we brought out the new Feelfree Kayaks Lure 2 equipped with the Overdrive pedal system. This made it easy to pedal to our spot and provided huge stability when dropping and pulling pots. Even in swell I felt like I could move around the boat and help Ethan pull pots. I'm very excited to have this boat in our family quiver.

As always huge thanks to Victor Vwool, and Narisa for putting on such an incredible event.

For more photos of the event visit our Instagram Page. @headwaterskayak

Here is the video we made of our day for the Headwaters Youtube Page. Check out my Youtube video of the day. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version