Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 01:06:59 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

[Today at 11:50:57 AM]

[Today at 11:49:33 AM]

[Today at 11:22:14 AM]

[Today at 11:08:39 AM]

[March 27, 2024, 07:25:42 PM]

[March 27, 2024, 07:05:39 PM]

[March 27, 2024, 04:18:57 PM]

[March 27, 2024, 12:35:34 PM]

[March 27, 2024, 11:18:23 AM]

[March 26, 2024, 07:45:07 PM]

[March 26, 2024, 06:19:03 PM]

[March 26, 2024, 05:47:06 PM]

Support NCKA

Support the site by making a donation.

Topic: Five Free Hobie Kayak DEMO - ARW Tournament (First come first serve!)  (Read 1437 times)

Lost_Anchovy

• Sea Lion
  • View Profile The Lost Anchovy
  • Date Registered: Mar 2008

Full post on TLA: https://thelostanchovy.com/five-free-hobie-kayak-demo-alameda-rock-wall-halibut-tournament/

As part of CCK sponsorship of the 2019 ARW tournament they are providing 5 free kayak and accessories for those needing Kayaks for the tournament!!

This is a great opportunity for those looking to get into the sport!!, and have been on the fence.  Meet new people. Learn the sport, stay safe and possibly catch a fish!  It’s a WIN-WIN-WIN!

Note: No more free demo kayaks available. 20% off rental is still available if you need a kayak for the tournament.

Here are the conditions:

Sign up for the tournament. You will need to be a registered participant to redeem this offer.
Here is the Link to registration -->https://thelostanchovy.com/upcoming-events/registration-sign-ups/

Send an email to keith@thelostanchovy.com that you want to partake in the offer. Please provide in the email:

Name
Weight
Height
Boat wish to use

Free Kayak rental is limited to the first five requesters. CCK will arrive on event day, at the launch, with all the kayaking gear. However, you will need to have your own valid fishing license and fishing gear for event day.

CCK has the following Hobie Kayaks:

Outback
Pro Angler 12
Pro Angler 14
Compass
Revolution 13

Check out Hobie’s site for more information about each Kayak. https://www.hobie.com/kayaks/

After the five kayaks are given out those that need a kayak rental can get one at a reduce rate. 20% off $150 full day rental, however, you will need to pick up the Kayak at their store prior to event day.

If you have any questions about the offer please email me at keith@thelostanchovy.com
Good luck and tight lines — TLA
« Last Edit: May 04, 2019, 05:13:27 PM by Lost_Anchovy »
www.Thelostanchovy.com
Kayak Adventures, blog and tutorials

Winner - 2014 Kayak Connection Derby
2nd -2103 MBK Tournament

Lost_Anchovy

• Sea Lion
I have one more kayak available. Shoot me an email at Keith@thelostanchovy.com if you would like to claim it or share this thread with someone that maybe interested. Thanks guys-- tla
www.Thelostanchovy.com

2nd -2103 MBK Tournament

Mikeymike

• Sand Dab
  • View Profile
  • Date Registered: Apr 2019
Hey Keith,

I just registered and sent an email requesting a demo kayk. Looking forwar to hearing from you. Thanks.

Mike

Lost_Anchovy

• Sea Lion
All free kayak rentals are spoken for now. For those wishing to rent a kayak from cck, there is still the 20% off deal they are offering for participants. --keith
www.Thelostanchovy.com

2nd -2103 MBK Tournament

TiMike

• Sand Dab
  • View Profile
  • Date Registered: Sep 2018
Highly recommend the folks at CCK, got my Hobie from them last year.

JT and Keith at CCK (the owner and manager) are top notch folks..

For what it's worth, they have gone out of their way to help me out with the yak and would love to see them help the NCKA community in the same way. 

anything