General > Site Discussion

[SITE] PM Attachment cleaning house

(1/5) > >>

polepole:
The disk space being used by PM Attachements is getting too large.  Heads up ... I plan on cleaning out old attachments in 1 week on Feb 15.  I will start by cleaning out attachments older than 1 year and see what that does to disk space usage.  So you have 1 week to save any old attachment you care to keep.

-Allen

crash:

--- Quote from: polepole on February 08, 2018, 10:43:21 AM ---The disk space being used by PM Attachements is getting too large.  Heads up ... I plan on cleaning out old attachments in 1 week on Feb 15.  I will start by cleaning out attachments older than 1 year and see what that does to disk space usage.  So you have 1 week to save any old attachment you care to keep.

-Allen

--- End quote ---

Is there a way to know who the bigger users of the disk space are and notify them individually?  If they miss this obscure post that could kinda suck.

And then there's the other problem.  We all know bigjim has over 10k PMs, a week is hardly enough time to cull through them. 

bmb:

--- Quote from: crash on February 08, 2018, 11:44:59 AM --- We all know bigjim has over 10k PMs, a week is hardly enough time to cull through them.

--- End quote ---
Don't worry.  A good 2/3s of those PMs are just him saying "Lol!"

BigJim:

--- Quote from: bmb on February 08, 2018, 12:01:16 PM ---
--- Quote from: crash on February 08, 2018, 11:44:59 AM --- We all know bigjim has over 10k PMs, a week is hardly enough time to cull through them.

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

LOL!!!

Sailfish:

--- Quote from: BigJim on February 08, 2018, 12:02:05 PM ---
--- Quote from: bmb on February 08, 2018, 12:01:16 PM ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

LOL!!!

--- End quote ---

ROFL!!!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version