Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 04:34:20 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

[Today at 02:58:59 PM]

[Today at 01:13:46 PM]

[Today at 11:50:57 AM]

[Today at 11:49:33 AM]

[Today at 11:08:39 AM]

[March 27, 2024, 07:25:42 PM]

[March 27, 2024, 07:05:39 PM]

[March 27, 2024, 12:35:34 PM]

[March 27, 2024, 11:18:23 AM]

[March 26, 2024, 07:45:07 PM]

[March 26, 2024, 06:19:03 PM]

[March 26, 2024, 05:47:06 PM]

Support NCKA

Support the site by making a donation.

Topic: 2015 Adventure Island with various goodies / Trailer  (Read 1130 times)

RBark

• Shark Week every week I am OTW
  • Sea Lion
  • That Deaf Guy
  • View Profile
  • Date Registered: May 2014
For Sale, 2015 Adventure Island with various goodies.

It's in perfect working condition. It has scuffs and "burn" marks and the like, but it's 100% cosmetic. No deep gouges but there are a bunch of surface scratches.

The chair has a break in it that was fixed with JB Weld. I've used it a couple times with the weld in place and if it can support me, it can support anyone.

It has a Lowrance Hook 5 or 7 (I'll have to double check, I think 5). It has Pat's rod holders on the back, and the FF holder is pat's too. Has a compass. Has one trampoline, not the AI official one but the ebay one. Which IMO is much better. Also has a back storage box with 3 rod holders. Might be some other stuff.

I'll post pics later. I'm having a hard time putting it up for sale as it is my last kayak. I'm dealing with the frustration that with my heart issues and osteoarthritis in my knees and back, it'll take at least one year of dedicated work for me to be able to kayak again. It doesn't make sense to me to keep it stored in my garage for over a year when I can just buy one later if/when I'm in a place to do so again.

Part of the sale will go to PIF. I haven't decided how much yet. Depends on sale price. I will also be selling other misc kayak stuff as well. I'm located in Dublin. My trailer will also be for sale too. It easily will hold 4-6 regular kayaks and has been modified by me. There's a 4' x 6' x 18" tall storage area w/ gate under where you lay the kayaks down. Or it'll hold the entire AI easily + 3 more kayaks. The trailer easily fits in my 20' long garage with a few feet to spare. Has registration.

Thinking $3500 for AI, $700 for trailer.

« Last Edit: October 13, 2017, 11:37:22 AM by RBark »
Thresher in avatar and Soupfin Shark in signature both caught and pic taken by me.
3rd place Kayak Connection Derby, 2014
45th place / 423 pts / 3 Species - AOTY 2014 (nowhere to go but up!)
30th place / 1132.25 pts / 7 Species - AOTY 2015 (moving up a little!)

Always looking for new people to fish with!

RBark

• Shark Week every week I am OTW
  • Sea Lion
  • That Deaf Guy
  • View Profile
  • Date Registered: May 2014
Trailer photos:

Adventure Island photos:

Please note the JB weld on the seat. As I said, it's worked fine for me and is not uncomfortable.

Please note scuff marks. They do NOT come off. They are superfical and cosmetic. I'm going out of my way to point these out, please don't come look at it and appear surprised. You're not getting a cosmetically perfect AI. You're getting a functionally perfect AI. I can guarantee that it works 100% like brand new functionally. None of these marks are deeper than the scuffing you get on the bottom of kayaks.

The AI comes with this Hook 5 Lowrance Sonar/GPS/Downscan combo.

Also for sale, Shark Shield Freedom 7 $350.

I am located in Dublin CA
Thresher in avatar and Soupfin Shark in signature both caught and pic taken by me.
3rd place Kayak Connection Derby, 2014
45th place / 423 pts / 3 Species - AOTY 2014 (nowhere to go but up!)
30th place / 1132.25 pts / 7 Species - AOTY 2015 (moving up a little!)

Always looking for new people to fish with!

HamachiJohn

• Sea Lion
  • View Profile
  • Date Registered: Sep 2009
Is the FF still available?
Down to 1 Hobie Revo...

I Zod Out

• I think(?) I got a bite!
  • Salmon
  • A Shark is already in the boat
  • View Profile I Zod Out
  • Date Registered: Feb 2014
Shark Shield Freedom 7.

I'll take it!

I Zod Out
Our world was NOT deeded to us by our forefathers... it was loaned to us by our children.

anything