Kayak Fishing Zone > General Fishing Tips

Trout Lures

(1/15) > >>

Bulldog---Alex:
So not sure if this will go anywhere but giving it a shot.  :smt001

So when the weather starts to turn as we move into winter I start leaning towards fishing lakes. Not like i have been to many but working on that. Mostly to trout fish from my yak. Unfortunately the lakes I am close to are small and with just regular stockers that are replenished every few weeks because they get so much pressure. Don't get me wrong, some of them plant some bruisers to make up for the quality of the fight of some great lakes with hold overs that fight well.

So my post is about posting your favorite trout lure . It would be interesting to see some of people's favorite. I will start off with a few regulars and get into more favorites if there is input.   :smt003

Pictured is the rapala j-7 floating. Your standard go to . firetiger and trout pattern.

Alex

CptSloppywood:
Hard to beat a Kastmaster or little Cleo.

C K:
Daiwa Dr. Minnow

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

JT.ca:
Panther Martin spinner, black body yellow spots or F-4 flatfish yellow body black spots.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mienboy:

--- Quote from: JT.ca on October 20, 2016, 09:08:35 PM ---Panther Martin spinner, black body yellow spots or F-4 flatfish yellow body black spots.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

--- End quote ---
Right lure wrong color,yellow and orange body with flo orange blade.the rest is top secret

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version