Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 04:10:30 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

[Today at 02:58:59 PM]

[Today at 01:13:46 PM]

[Today at 11:50:57 AM]

[Today at 11:49:33 AM]

[Today at 11:08:39 AM]

[March 27, 2024, 07:25:42 PM]

[March 27, 2024, 07:05:39 PM]

[March 27, 2024, 12:35:34 PM]

[March 27, 2024, 11:18:23 AM]

[March 26, 2024, 07:45:07 PM]

[March 26, 2024, 06:19:03 PM]

[March 26, 2024, 05:47:06 PM]

Support NCKA

Support the site by making a donation.

Topic: Rollins Lake Roundup- 5/6/17 Multispecies CPR  (Read 10863 times)

WingShooter

• Sea Lion
  • I fish not to escape life but to live it.
  • View Profile Branson Baits
  • Date Registered: Aug 2009
Nice fish James! That lake has some nice cats for sure! Maybe a night cat hunt might be in order... Chris bring some Lockford!

OK guys, we're going to have some clouds in the AM on Sat. So, it might be a little dark at 6am launch. Please bring a head lamp and/or pole light for your boats. Better safe than sorry. Thanks.

Mike

is there parking neat the launch. I have never fished there and don't know where to park.

Yes, there is parking near the launch. see you up there Victor.

www.bransonbaits.com 

US Hobie Fishing Team Member
Lowrance Pro-Staff
EGO Pro-Staff
Lew's Pro-Staff
Diawa Pro-Staff

Tonymoore55

• Salmon
  • View Profile
  • Date Registered: Oct 2014
Ron,  please post the church address. Thank you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Weimarian

• Sea Lion
  • The fish, I hear them! work can wait! let's go!
  • View Profile
  • Date Registered: Mar 2011
Ron,  please post the church address. Thank you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
1875 S Auburn St, Colfax, CA 95713
Come on out! It's time to play. It's time for TROUT Bass and STRIPER. Let go of the hand brake!

vwool

• "Grab life by the Paddle"
  • Sea Lion
  • View Profile
  • Date Registered: Feb 2011
If someone can print me an extra waiver that would be great, I forgot to do it a work today.
Eddyline Caribbean 12
OK Malibu Two XL
Hobie Revo

Host of Crabfest 2012-2022

Weimarian

• Sea Lion
  • View Profile
Kara won the bird house at our dinner fundraiser tonight :smt001 I'll bring it in the morning. Thanks to those that joined us tonight. It was awesome to have family there. We raised enough to send ALL the kids that want to do scouts and girls camp will be able to do so! See y'all in the morning :smt006
Come on out! It's time to play. It's time for TROUT Bass and STRIPER. Let go of the hand brake!

WingShooter

• Sea Lion
Ok guys, what a great time. The weather was a little bit colder on tourney day but that's ok. It didn't stop the fish from biting!
Here are your results for the 2017 Rollins Lake Roundup:

1st Place - Sue Vang 41.5"
Trout - 12"
Crappie - 14"
Bass - 15.5"

2nd Place - Bee Xiong 32.0"
Crappie - 12.75"
Bass - 19.25!!!

3rd Place - Ken Dye 31.75"
Trout - 11"
Panfish - 7.5"
Bass - 13.25

Congrats to all the winners and thank you to all the anglers that came out to support the event. Also I want to thank our sponsors...
Hills Flat Lumber in Colfax and Grass Valley.
Lowrance Electronics
EGO landing gear and nets
RAM accessories
Scotty Fishing Products

Without these fine sponsors this event wouldn't happen, especially Hills Flat Lumber and David Caddy Hobie dealer in Colfax, CA for his continued support and who donated that beautiful Revo13 which was worth $3600 bucks! Awesome boat! How it worked is, only anglers that register for the event get a shot and can purchase extra tickets for this boat and you must be present to win. On extra ticket sales we raised $840 for PIF and David graciously will add an extra $160 to make it a cool grand. That's AWESOME!!!

The lucky winner of the boat was Kyle De Francisco of Sacramento. Kyle is a newer member of NCKA and a really great guy. Kyle purchased an extra $100 in tickets to help support the PIF and it payed off big time! Congrats Kyle and welcome to the NCKA family!

It was great to see everyone hanging out, laughing, telling stories around the bonfire, kids running around laughing and playing with sparklers, eating smores, all of it, it was great and I cannot wait till next year. I was also very happy to get out with my son Branson on Sat for a few hours during the event. I took him to a couple of my "spots" and he caught a couple really good fish, including a 19" fatty small mouth, definitely his new personal best.

Thanks again guys and hope to see yall next year!!!!

Mike

www.bransonbaits.com 

Lowrance Pro-Staff
EGO Pro-Staff
Lew's Pro-Staff
Diawa Pro-Staff

Hojoman

• Manatee
  • View Profile
  • Date Registered: Feb 2007
Very nice smallie, Branson!!

Weimarian

• Sea Lion
  • View Profile
I was there but not in the race :smt001 Just had a leisurely fishing day and ended the day with 31 fish to the yak. Love knowing a lake that well. Gonna be out there a lot this spring and summer. Will let y'all know when I'm hittin it. Glad everyone got fish this year. Looking forward to next time. Thanks Wingshooter/Mike for the Hard work and Kara for patience with us fisherfolk. Also thanks to those that joined us for Dinner and fundraiser Auction. Enough was gathered to send ALL the kids to camp :metal : :smt041 :headbang:

WingShooter

• Sea Lion
IAlso thanks to those that joined us for Dinner and fundraiser Auction. Enough was gathered to send ALL the kids to camp :metal : :smt041 :headbang:

The oreo cookie chocolate cake we bid/won was awesome!!!
www.bransonbaits.com 

Lowrance Pro-Staff
EGO Pro-Staff
Lew's Pro-Staff
Diawa Pro-Staff

E Kayaker

• Sea Lion
  • View Profile
  • Date Registered: Sep 2010
Thanks everyone that helped to put on another fantastic tournament. I wish I could have hung out some before and after. I had to rush down the hill and pickup my new lithium battery before Adventure Sports closed. I would have loved to come and prefish on Friday, but as busy as work was I came close to missing the whole event. It sure was a nice day otw. The weather was super and you know the bite was wide open if I caught fish.  :smt044 Congrats to the tournament winner and the kayak winner. Last but not least a big thanks to the sponsor.  :smt006
http://www.norcalkayakanglers.com/index.php?topic=42846.msg470404#msg470404

The charm of fishing is that it is the pursuit of what is elusive but attainable, a perpetual series of occasions for hope.  ~John Buchan

BigJim

• A-Hull
  • Manatee
  • No white flags.
  • View Profile
  • Date Registered: Jun 2009
Awesome!!!

Congrats to all!!

THNAK YOU for your support of PIF as well!!

:smt007 :smt008 :smt007

:smt006

Sincerely,

Jim

Ok guys, what a great time. The weather was a little bit colder on tourney day but that's ok. It didn't stop the fish from biting!
Here are your results for the 2017 Rollins Lake Roundup:

1st Place - Sue Vang 41.5"
Trout - 12"
Crappie - 14"
Bass - 15.5"

2nd Place - Bee Xiong 32.0"
Crappie - 12.75"
Bass - 19.25!!!

3rd Place - Ken Dye 31.75"
Trout - 11"
Panfish - 7.5"
Bass - 13.25

Congrats to all the winners and thank you to all the anglers that came out to support the event. Also I want to thank our sponsors...
Hills Flat Lumber in Colfax and Grass Valley.
Lowrance Electronics
EGO landing gear and nets
RAM accessories
Scotty Fishing Products

Without these fine sponsors this event wouldn't happen, especially Hills Flat Lumber and David Caddy Hobie dealer in Colfax, CA for his continued support and who donated that beautiful Revo13 which was worth $3600 bucks! Awesome boat! How it worked is, only anglers that register for the event get a shot and can purchase extra tickets for this boat and you must be present to win. On extra ticket sales we raised $840 for PIF and David graciously will add an extra $160 to make it a cool grand. That's AWESOME!!!

The lucky winner of the boat was Kyle De Francisco of Sacramento. Kyle is a newer member of NCKA and a really great guy. Kyle purchased an extra $100 in tickets to help support the PIF and it payed off big time! Congrats Kyle and welcome to the NCKA family!

It was great to see everyone hanging out, laughing, telling stories around the bonfire, kids running around laughing and playing with sparklers, eating smores, all of it, it was great and I cannot wait till next year. I was also very happy to get out with my son Branson on Sat for a few hours during the event. I took him to a couple of my "spots" and he caught a couple really good fish, including a 19" fatty small mouth, definitely his new personal best.

Thanks again guys and hope to see yall next year!!!!

Mike

~GS4  2010-1st~
~DOTY 2013-1st~
~T2B2 2015-1st~
*DOTY: 2012-5th~2014-5th~2015-4th~2016-7th~2017-4th~2018-5th~2019-5th~2020-2nd*

Salty.

• Sea Lion
  • View Profile
  • Date Registered: Sep 2006
Thank you Mike & Hills Flat/David!  I had a great time fishing the tourney and camping. Fish were biting good but just couldn't get a crappie all day. Maybe next time.  :smt001

Rider

• Sea Lion
  • It's all about the experience
  • View Profile
  • Date Registered: Aug 2012
Thank you Mike & Hills Flat/David!  I had a great time fishing the tourney and camping. Fish were biting good but just couldn't get a crappie all day. Maybe next time.  :smt001

Now you know the secret  :smt044
#fuckyourfeelings #dontbeadick #whatadick

anything