Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 03:30:31 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

[Today at 02:58:59 PM]

[Today at 01:13:46 PM]

[Today at 11:50:57 AM]

[Today at 11:49:33 AM]

[Today at 11:08:39 AM]

[March 27, 2024, 07:25:42 PM]

[March 27, 2024, 07:05:39 PM]

[March 27, 2024, 12:35:34 PM]

[March 27, 2024, 11:18:23 AM]

[March 26, 2024, 07:45:07 PM]

[March 26, 2024, 06:19:03 PM]

[March 26, 2024, 05:47:06 PM]

Support NCKA

Support the site by making a donation.

Topic: Santa Cruz Kayak Raptor G2 draw HOW NOC  (Read 4834 times)

crash

• Sea Lion
  • View Profile
  • Date Registered: Dec 2007
http://www.santacruzkayaks.com/raptor-g2.html

This boat can be upgraded to hold a Hobie drive for $250 for the plug and rudder kit (drive not included) and can be picked up at the tournament or I'm sure we can make arraignments for Jim to bring it to Cali if one of you guys win.
Might want to delete this if Jim says it's the paddle only version
It's my understanding that it can be "upgraded to hold a mirage drive plug" if that's not correct let me know .....baitman?

That's correct. the insert comes out and a mirage drive insert drops in. If I was home I'd shoot a quick video. It's super easy to swap out.
"SCIENCE SUCKS" - bmb

Baitman

• Sea Lion
  • View Profile
  • Date Registered: Mar 2011

This boat can be upgraded to hold a Hobie drive for $250 for the plug and rudder kit (drive not included) and can be picked up at the tournament or I'm sure we can make arraignments for Jim to bring it to Cali if one of you guys win.

It's my understanding that it can be "upgraded to hold a mirage drive plug" if that's not correct let me know .....baitman?

That's correct. the insert comes out and a mirage drive insert drops in. If I was home I'd shoot a quick video. It's super easy to swap out.

What ^ he said...      It does take about an hour to install the rudder kit the first time.   ( rigging control lines etc. )  After, you can alternate between using it as pedal  or paddle.      This is going as is,,without the rudder installed.
Sometimes the fish isn't the only prize.
2nd place  Simply Fishing 2013
   Designer  Raptor kayaks

You must pass through the valley of stupidity to ascend the mountain of knowledge.

Fishcomb

• Sea Lion
  • Banted by Moderators
  • View Profile
  • Date Registered: May 2012

What ^ he said...      It does take about an hour to install the rudder kit the first time.   ( rigging control lines etc. )  After, you can alternate between using it as pedal  or paddle.      This is going as is,,without the rudder installed.
Misunderstood. Thought it was the paddle only version. Good luck on the drawing!